Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Fudge I hate plane rides. I have been vomiting for the past 30 minutes.

"Are you better?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah. Just get me the aspirin," I ordered.

I swallowed the aspirin.

I'm better. No signs of any sickness. It's 3: 45 am here in UK. What the?! I'm wide awake.

Better get on twitter.

SteffyAdams: That moment when you have bad jetlags. #getmeouttahere

SteffyAdams: I seriously love each one of you. Thanks for all the condolence message.

SteffyAdams: Meeting @onedirection later. #hmm

I've been on the net for the past 4 hours. I'm meeting One Direction at 9:00. Better start dressing up.

---

"You look hot," Jamie complimented.

"Aww. Thanks!" I laughed.

Jamie is my best friend. She's been there for me. She respected my decision. She never left my side. She's my soulmate.

Going back... I am wearing my flowy tank top, jeans, sneakers, headband, purse, bracelet, and ends curled.

"I'm leaving. Calling you once I'm heading home."

I left and finally arrived at Syco Music. My life is yet to change.

I entered the building and Pia directed me to the auditorium.

I quietly entered the room. They're rehearsing I Wish.

But I see you with him

slow dancing

tearing me apart

cause you don't see

whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking

Oh, how I wish that was me

Simon saw me and signalled me to go near him.

"You must be Steffany Adams," Simon started. I nodded. Soon, the boys were signalled to go near us. They all fell down and I can't help but chuckle at they're state.

"Boys. This is Steff. She's gonna help you out with the rough notes," Simon stated.

"Yeah. I mean you literally screwed up in reaching the notes," I commented.

"What else was wrong?" Simon asked. Good point.

"The instruments were roughly played. I think shifting the chords to B flat to G was a terrible choice. No one joins those two. It's weird how you still sounded nice," I corrected. That's how you talk to me.

"I'm Harry Styles," Harry said out of the blue.

"I know. I know each one of you and your personalities," I replied. You do not flirt with Julia.

---

"So, you're the girl that I slept on?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. You know I hit headlines the next day. Paps think I'm dating you," I answered.

"For real?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. It's normal to me. I don't like care what they say about me. Last time, I was front page in Ireland," I blurted.

"You were?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. They really have to mind me tripping on wires and hitting the floor hard," I joked but I patted my head.