Chapter 7 (after my long hiatus!)

Long time….no see and write. I am terribly sorry for not updating this story. First, I lost my phone which contains all the ideas for the story. It’s been a long time! Second, I was busy with school and stuff since I started this story on July and ended in August?. Well, anyways. I am back! Well, I started two stories but thanks to ChloeShort127, she kindly asked me here and on Twitter to continue this. I know you lost interest with this but hopefully, you’ll still enjoy it. It took me too long since I had a major writer’s block. I will continue this nevertheless since it’s my first ever story.

PLEASE tell me what you think. It’s hard writing while no one gives you feedback. I also didn’t edit this book since I’m too lazy. It’ll get better!

Here’s chapter 7 :)

~’~’~

Sometimes, you have to be strong for people around you or even when they’re gone. They may be gone but I can still feel them alive. I just wish I could spend more time with them. If only I could turn back time and make things right but I guess that is reality for me, for you, and for all of us. It just doesn’t go our way.

Like me. I never wanted to bring anyone down. I never wanted to fake everything I have to do. All I wanted was to be happy but I’m far from that. I miss my mom and sister so bad. I just want to hug my mother and tell me that everything will be fine but it’s far from that now. Why can’t I have a simple life? I guess we can never really get what we want unless it’s time.

It’s been 2 months with One Direction. They were still adored by lots of people. I couldn’t possibly bring them down in an instant. My life is quite complicated. And quite says a lot.

I groaned as I rolled my way out of my bed which earned a loud ‘thump’. That hurt. I’m really exhausted last night since the boys had done 3 interviews in different locations and a party all in one day which says a lot. I’m too tired but one of us needs to get up so we can eat. That’s right. I am now staying with One Direction. I am very much friends with them.

I slowly took my steps down the stairs and smelled food as I got nearer to the kitchen.

“Who’s cooking?” I asked the two boys in the kitchen.

“Harry,” Zayn answered with a smile.

“Am I interrupting a bromance?” I asked out of the blue. I decided to have coffee so I started making it.

“No,” Harry said with a hint of confusion in his tone. I nodded knowingly.

“How come you always have coffee every morning?” Zayn asked as he started munching the apple on the countertop.

“You ask Niall why he loves Nandos so much,” I shrugged. He snorted.

“You know it’s not very attractive of you to snort in mornings,” I stated as I finished my coffee.

“Oh. So you find me attractive then,” Zayn smirked.

“I’m not finishing this conversation. Haz, call me when food is cooked,” I said as I made my way out the kitchen. I went over the living room to watch some shows. I laid on the couch not very lady-like. I even put my feet above the arm rest of the chair.

“You know. Waking up and seeing your feet on the arm rest just made my day 10 times more interesting,” Louis said sarcastically. He absolutely hated it whenever I put my feet up for some weird reason.

“Why do you hate my feet up so much?” I asked obviously annoyed. He sat on one of the couches and said, ”It’s very unlady-like.”

“Since when did you care about my manners?” I asked as I sat up straight.