Chapter 5

Another One Direction live interview is up and I'm here dying of boredom. Yes, you got that right.

I'm figuring out a way on how I could ruin it. Obviously, I'd mess up with the tools. But I don't want to be electricuted. So, that's out of my list.

I could wear a disguise and run while they're performing I'll run like a idiot infront but I would've died of shame. Harry and Niall would have known anyway. Those two know me too well. Which is CREEPY. Anyways, that's out of the list.

What would Julia normally do? Stare out of nowhere.

But I can't do that.

Maybe, I'll just have to mess with outfits.

---

I'm done with my evil plan yet creepy and weird plan. Whatever you'd like to think.

I think I'm going to have a good laugh here.

VERY MUCH, indeed.

---

It's time for the live performance. Yay! Evil plan under way.

As soon as Live While We're Young played, it started.

The boys clothes all fell at the same time and I had hard time laughing at Harry's Phineas and Ferbs boxer shorts. Yay!

They rushed out speedily. Obviously dying of shame.

I tried to regain my state as soon as I saw them but instead I laughed hard which caused the hurting of my stomach BIG TIME.

"Stop laughing," annoyed Niall yelled. I must agree with him. My laugh is annoying.

"I..can't...not...this...way..." I laughed in between words.

"Niall, just be happy because she gets happy seeing all of us naked," Louis said proudly. I paused for a moment.

"I'm just heading home," I suggested.

I went home with all their arguments not to go. They can't stop Julia! Never will they succeed there.

---

I collapsed on the bed as soon as I got home. Today was so tiring.

Well, all I did was laugh at them. I don't think it's that hard.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

I was about to sleep when my phone rang. It's my boss.

"Julia," he said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You're doing good. Keep it up!" he remarked.

"That's good to hear, sir," I replied.

"Just keep doing what you do. I have some important orders."

"What is it, sir?"

"Date someone so you could easily access to their system and meetings."

He hang up. How am I supposed to like one of them? When each one of them loves me and makes me smile?

I don't have to worry about that now. We'll be busy with rehearsals for the tour.

I'm just hoping I can control the stress and pressure.

~

I don't know but I'm making this a rush.

Fan, Vote, and Comment :)