Dear Father

Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott

Dear Father,

I haven't seen Cassie all day. She didn't show up for her classes, she's not in her dorm, and none of our friends have seen her either. I know she'll probably show up sometime soon and that I'm just over thinking, but do you know where she is?

- Theo

~

Dear Father,

It's been two days now and Cassie is still no where to be found. You haven't responded to my letter, so I assume it hasn't arrived yet. Owl me as soon as you can if you know about Cassie.

- Theodore

~

Dear Father,

It's been three days since I last saw Cassie and I know you've gotten my letters. Why aren't you responding? Do you know where she is? Please, Father, I've never been apart from her a day in my life and it's unlike her to just disappear like this. I'm worried. You should be, too. 

- Theodore Nott

~

Dear Atlas,

 If you don't respond, whether you know where Cassie is or not, I'm going to Dumbledore.

- Theodore Nott

~

Dear Theodore,

Cassiopeia is fine.

- Atlas Nott

That letter should have calmed me, but if anything, it only made me worry more. The only thing worse than Cassie being missing is Cassie being with our father. Something's wrong. She wouldn't just go to him without me for some type of vacation. She hates him as much as I do, if not more.

I folded the letter and shoved it into my nightstand. I ran a stressed hand through my hair and blew out a breath. I've been practically losing my mind for four days trying to figure out where my sister is just to find out my father's been hiding her this whole time.

We've never been apart this long before and it's making me start to realize how codependent I am. I remind her to loosen up, she reminds me to do my homework. I make sure she eats all her meals, she doesn't make sure I get to drunk on school nights. I basically need her to function.