Discontinued?

Hi.

So as you've seen the title, Addictive is discontinued and please hear me out and don't be mad.

I had such high hopes and so many things I wanted to do with this story. 4 months ago. 4 months ago my family decided to kind of uproot our whole life and it's been constant change. Everything. from my mental health, where we live, friend groups, how I view things, everything.  I was less and less into Addictive over time but it was about a week ago when I realized that even though I love writing I just don't want to come back to this phase of my life anymore.

Harry Potter will always be so important to me because I was in a terrible place mentally when I joined the fandom and writing Her and Addictive, talking to y'all, and just having a community to always be there for me and interact with saved my life. Because of that, I've felt like I owed to y'all to finish Addictive and keep creating more content even though I didn't want to be. I love you all so so much and am so sorry to be cutting this and my Harry Potter phase off especially since I promised not to.

I put a question mark next to the title because I gennuinley don't know if I'll come back to writing this. My phase started in September of 2020 when school started so I wouldn't be surprised if it came back when September gets here and if it does, I'll wanna continue. But like I said I just really don't know and don't want to give anyone's hopes up.

With that being said, I do still love writing and i'm not leaving this account behind but I am taking a step back and moving over to my other account natalieeeuh

Once again, I'm so so sorry and thank you for being there for me when it felt like the whole world wasn't.