𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐈

They were finally filming their first movie. The boys and Ziva were really excited as this meant they were getting time to go home after 3 months. Though Ziva was a bit skeptical cuz it meant that the small part of her life that was private would be out to see. Getting a little uncomfortable, she discussed it with Zayn "But this might not leave us any privacy. I mean, I love our fans but I think we need some aspect of our life to be private." Zayn had comforted his sister throughout it all. He told her that she could say no if she wanted. After many days of consideration, she finally said yes.

So, this is where it leads us. Zayn and Ziva decided to film on different days because even though they were twins, they were different people at home. Ziva was at a basketball court, playing with few of her friends. When the game finished, she picked up a towel "Basketball has always been one of the ways for me to pent out my anger and frustration. It's an activity that I'm not perfect at and I don't feel the pressure to be either."
The clip changed to Ziva walking down the road as the voiceover played "Home. Bradford Home is a place more than just bricks for me. It's like being out there, I don't feel the need or pressure to be strong and perfect and beautiful. Its a place where I can be, me and not get it leaked into paparazzi. It is one of the few places where I feel like thousands of eyes aren't watching me." And as Ziva entered her house, she hugged her sister first. Waliyah buried her face into her older sister's neck as Ziva hugged her. "You missed me,eh?" And Waliyah laughed as Safaa hugged her next. At last her mum came forward and hugged her daughter, "You've been gone a long time." And Ziva nodded "I missed you." Pulling away, Trisha gave her daughter a look "Okay I missed your cooking more." And Trisha's laugh rung out in the house "That's more like it." And as all of them entered the kitchen, The voiceover started "Growing up, I feel like I was always the quite one. I never really fought with my sisters. That was more of Zayn's task really. Then, I used to wish for silence but then now, being away from everyone from so long just has me yearning for those sounds. Zayn would always go into his room cuz he used to need like just 5 minutes on his own. In that time, he used to do whatever and I would always be there. I just feel like we had a bond where we did tell each other everything. But not like small details that 'I saw a butterfly today' but more like 'This student said this to me' or 'I feel angry cuz of this' and stuff. We've just always valued alone time. And Ice-Cream." Ziva was in the kitchen with her mother. There were plates and pots on the counter "Ma, did you make Gulab Jamuns?" And Trisha nodded "I did. I've packed them in a box for you." And Ziva nodded as her eyes suddenly brightened and she put some gravy on her plate "See, the thing is that I'm not the biggest fan of chicken but I do like the gravy that mum makes. So, I just eat rice and gravy of the butter chicken." Waliyah smirked up "You do like eggplant though." And Ziva swatted her sister's arm. When it came towards the end, Trisha pulled her daughter by her arm "You didn't see the backyard!" And going out, her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god mum! It's so beautiful!" Ziva admired and Trisha chuckled "Got any suggestions for what plants I should plan in?" And Ziva nodded "I think you should get sunflowers. They just give such happy vibes."

After some time, the crew wanted to interview Trisha alone "She's always been quiet. She did excel in school but she was always there to comfort us. I remember the amount of times Zayn was sad but she helped him out. She's just always been a happy yet quiet child and it hurts my heart how they potray her as a rude person even though they don't know anything about who she actually is. I am happy cuz I know that even out there in the world when I can't be with them, my babies have each other's back."
Ziva stood outside against a brick wall as they reached the closing statements "I remember when I got my first paycheck. It was a lot of money and I didn't know what to do with it. The boys were so happy and I just didn't know what to do. So, I simply came home and gave it to them and they were like 'what is this?' And I told them and they were so happy for me. The first two paychecks, I gave it to my father and then asked him for money If I ever needed it. But yeah. I still do that sometimes. But, I know that whenever I am her in Bradford or generally anywhere with Zayn and the boys, I'm Home."

It was personal indeed.

A/N: do we like it? Do we not. I don't know... I've been focusing on just getting the parts of her life before hiatus and a bit before 2019 covered up. So yeah.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! THANK YOU FOR READING

LIKE,COMMENT AND VOTE

        - Sim :)