𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

The brunette beauty settled down on the black couch in front of the cameras so that they could shoot her part of 'Made In the A.M. Track by Track.' Something new that the management had come up with. There was a box of tissues laying beside her because Ziva knew a lot of tears were gonna be shed. "Wow." Ziva started as she let out a small laugh "Five albums, one new each year." Leaning back, Ziva crossed her legs as she spoke "I mean honestly, it does get a lot cuz like ya know you have that... pressure on you. The process gets so hectic sometimes because you're tired from the whole day and you still go in for the sessions." Biting her lip, she stopped for a moment before continuing "But it does bring you closer. I think the reason we five are so close today is mainly because of the sessions we've had." Fixing her gaze on the floor, the girl uncrossed her legs "At one point, I think it's the correct way to do it. I mean, because we have become The One Direction due to our fans and I feel like giving them a new album is just sort of.. sort of our way of saying 'Thank you' to them."

"Hey Angel just sort of felt right." Ziva explained as she slightly scratched her arm "When I heard it for the first time, I was in total awe because like... If I was going through.. I don't know, stuff then I'd definitely want something like this to give me hope. The song is itself simple and just hits you."

"Drag me down is easily in one of my top... I don't know seven's maybe? Yeah top seven's of the album. The.. the thing is that when we first heard it, we weren't sure of it because it's just so different to.. to like what we've usually done. I remember there were so many doubts about it but the song definitely grew on me. And then with everything that happened in like the past seven or eight months..... it would have been a shame to not like it."

"Perfect." Ziva laughed and rubbed her nose "You know, the funny thing is that we wrote this song after I went through a breakup and this..... the song just sort of is like my feelings. You know with the 'If you're looking for someone to write your breakup songs about.' Yeah, that line just hits you and then you're in tears. But seriously, I think I love the song too much is because it goes like I'm not the most perfect man or woman for you out there and I don't want to marry you." Realising it came out wrong, she corrected "What I mean is like the person is like Okay, I like you and we can have fun together. It's not a commitment that oh I'll marry you in like three or five or seven years. They're like, if you just wanna have fun, talk to me babe."

'Infinity. Oh infinity." Ziva sung, dragging out her high note and then smiling "Umm. I love it. We wrote this song when I had gone through a breakup and the song are my feelings towards that person and how heartbroken I was when we ended the relationship. And... I think Infinity just talks about how after you left me in such a bad state, everything is still 'normal'. She spoke, putting air quotes around normal. "And yeah it just shows that even though, you left my heart in a bad position, I at least hope you're okay and happy." Wiping some of the few tears that fell, she sniffled "Ummm.. easily my favorite on the album and not cuz I wrote it, cuz it just depicts the feelings after a breakup so easily that it honestly awes me."

"End of the day. I think this song is the most perfect way to describe a stubborn relationship. Cuz it's like even after so many bad things are happening and you know, obstacles have come in, it's just that at the end of the day, I want what I want and I love who I love and nothing can change that. The stubbornness displayed, just draws you in. Yeah."

"The thing with 'If I Could Fly' is that I didn't even know we had a song like this." Ziva shrugged, crossing her hands "So we do this thing every album where we surprise each member with a song, and the guys chose this for me. I was really touched when I heard it and it was just so beautiful. I think the one thing I loved so much about it was how Liam's voice came about. With how deep it was, it's just so beautiful. The piano in the background that Johan gave was definitely what set the entire tune for the song. I cried a lot when I heard this. The tears just never stopped and then the piano Oh god." Ziva softly exclaimed leaning back and closing her eyes for a minute before siting back up again "I'm in love with the song."