𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Three   ~    Concert Night

Zayn   Lesser twin

Niall   Princess('')

Harry   Inferior Styles🙊

Liam   Lama 🐏

Inferior Styles🙊
ZIVA. FUCKING. MALIK.

Princess('')
Uh oh

Lesser twin❤
WHAT. THE. FUCK

Lama🐏
Let's do this after her show's over.....?

Lesser twin❤
NO NO. You tell me how you'd feel if you find out that your twin helped your ex write a song that screams 'He was an asshole'. Plot twist: IM THE ASSHOLE!

Inferior Styles🙊
Yeah Liam. How would you feel is your ex wrote songs about how you have bad driving skills and your best friend helped write them!

Princess('')
Let's just calm down.....

Yeah, let's just calm down

Lesser Twin❤
Oh no missy. You don't get to 'calm us down'. You could have at least told me you did that Zi! It would have been better than finding it through a fucking article.

It just spilled out of my mouth!

Inferior Styles🙊
I've played that game. You could have easily avoided the question. You didn't have to tell the world you wrote 'Style' and 'Shoutout to my ex'

Lama 🐏
Kinda off topic but the song is a bop tbh. Good job Z.

Princess('')
I agree.

THANK YOU LIAM. NIALL.

Lesser Twin❤
Will you two stop encouraging her?!

Look, I'm sorry okay?

Inferior Styles🙊
Sorry doesn't cut it Ziva. We're not mad that you co-wrote them. We're mad that you didn't tell us and we had to find out from articles.

Lesser twin❤
H is right. I know you went through your whole thing with L2 and you took the chance to write such a great song. It's a really good one, as Liam said. But it hurt ya know? If you would've told me that you had co written the song, I would've been happy for you. But finding through an article is what hurt. A lot. And especially when they're making me out to be some kind of person who is not a good person.

I'm sorry I didn't think about it earlier.
The article is shit.

Inferior Styles🙊
I'm just happy you realised your mistake.

Lesser twin❤
Yeah, it's okay.

Now I can finally have a good show tonight before I'm off for winter break. See y'all in a few days in London?

Lama🐏
YES!

Inferior Styles🙊
I have two shows left before I get there!

Lesser Twin❤
I'll be catching the flight with Liam in three days. I'll see you at Mom's.

Weren't you guys supposed to be back from NYC yesterday?

Lama🐏
We decided to stay a little longer

Ooohhh. I expect Gifts.

Lesser Twin❤
*rolls eyes*

Don't be part of the Mile High Club!

Lama 🐏
How is discussing sex between your twin and best friend not weird for you?

Idk*shrugs*

Princess('')
I'm gonna be in the audience tonight! I'll see you after show.

OMG NAILL!! YESS! Come see me before

Princess('')
I would but I don't want to get caught. I'll see you after it ends.

kay

The band formed a circle. The guitarists- Jonas and Emma, the drummer- Michael, bass player- Lucas and the keyboard player- Abida. "Dear gods above, help us out there today in putting on a smacking performance for the audience. With love and hope in our heart, we leave the fate of tonight upto you. Thank you. Amen." With fist bumps, they  ran onto the stage. 

"This song will always hold a special place in my heart and I want to thank you all for the love and support you've given it. This is, You broke me first." The familiar tune started playing and Ziva belted out the lyrics. Niall sat in the VIP box, swaying slightly with the song. His throat dried up as he thought about the reasons and the things Ziva had to go through to write such a 'bop' song. God, he needed a drink. So, Niall moved to the back with the intentions of getting a beer but halted when he saw a very familiar short figure standing, leaning, against the table. It couldn't be him. He wasn't supposed to be at the concert, or anywhere. Niall cautiously walked closer to the man and tapped his shoulder. When the person turned around and Niall's eyes connected with the familiar blues, he almost choked on his spit "Louis?!" 

A/N: Suspense and cliffhanger!! This chapter's short because I honestly had no idea how to write Ziva's concert so I just settled for this. 

Thank you for reading!

Comment and Vote please!! 

QOTD: One direction as solo artists but happy and friends, or One direction as a band but unhappy?