𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Death. It's a tricky thing. When your loved ones are taken away from you, you feel denied for some time. The grief doesn't settle in because your heart and soul refuses to believe that the person is gone from your life. And when the grief strucks, you can't do anything but cry and cry and surround yourselves with the ones you love. You heart hurts when they're brought up simply because they aren't there any longer, but then you remember that you have good memories of them. And in fact, they wouldn't want you to cry but be happy and remember them. Death never 'knocks on your door' because if it did, you'd be able to see through the hole and not answer. Instead, it's like air. You know it's there. You know it will come. You now you can't avoid it. It's everywhere, looking above everyone's head. You can't prevent it. No one can. All you can do is just, flow with it.

Our mother is the one of the two people who does not abandon us. She is the one who is our biggest supporter, our number one cheerleader and our first fan. No matter what you do, where you go, you always have your mother's love with you. You always go to her for help, even with the smallest things because you know she will provide you with it. A mother might not eat, but she will make sure your stomach is full. She might not buy new clothes, but she makes sure you do. She is always there, just around. A mother's love is something that can not be replaced because you do not find a new mother.

Ziva was a stranger to grief, having not experienced the loss of a loved one. That's possibly why her heart shattered into a thousand pieces and fell on the floor when she heard about Johannah Deakin's death. Jay had always been a second mother to Ziva. Being supportive, kind and all that. And let's not forget, the biggest shipper of her son with Ziva.
When she got the call, Ziva was numb. She didn't know what to feel ow what to do. She just stood frozen. Cancelling all her plans for the day, she went home. And she did the one thing she had swore not to do again,  she called Louis. "Ziva?" The boy's accented shaky voice came through the phone after the first ring. She didn't answer but asked a simple question "Is it true?" And when she heard the boy intake a shaky breath, she felt tears sting her eyes "I'll be there by tomorrow." And she hung up. Packing a duffle bag, she called her manager, Riley "Hey what's-" But she couldn't complete "Cancel all my plans for the next two weeks. I'm flying out to Doncaster today. No calls except from Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, And mum's. Got it?" She snapped. She knew she was being rude but she was in a hurry "Yes but what-" And Riley couldn't complete again as Ziva cut the call. In an hour, the girl was on her private jet and off to Doncaster. The whole four hour ride, Ziva was troubled. There were tears she wanted to shed but knew she had to be strong for Louis. As soon as the plane reached the road, she was out and into a car which would take her to Louis' home. After a short thirty minute ride, Ziva was knocking on the Tomlinson's door and it was opened by a distraught and sniffling Lottie. "Ziva." She murmured and evolves the taller girl into a hug. And just like that, Lottie was crying and sobbing with Ziva's own tears falling silently as she calmed down the crying girl "Mum, she's... she's.." Unable to complete the sentence, Lottie broke down "I know baby, I know." Ziva slowly stumbled them to the warm home as they sat on a couch. "Who was it, Lottie?" A 16 year old Felicite came down, Lottie immediately stopped sniffling "It's Ziva fizzy." And the girl jumped with joy. "Ziva! It's been so long since I saw you." The girl announced as Ziva hugged her, a little confused "I missed you too bubba." And when she saw the heartbroken look Lottie had, she understood. They hadn't told her yet. Pulling back, Ziva smiled at the girl "Why don't you go up and I'll be there in a moment? I need to talk to Lottie and then you can show me your designs." The sixteen year old nodded excitedly and ran up the stairs. After a moment or two of silence, Lottie reached out And laced her hand with Ziva's. "Louis was heartbroken when you left. I  missed you, we all did. I reckon he's locked in his room. Why don't you go up and see him While I brew up some tea." And it wasn't a question because the young girl left the room like that.