𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐈

The band was filming Carpool Karaoke with James Corden today. And they were scheduled to film an interview with him after that. This would be one of their last appearances as a band before the hiatus and Ziva couldn't help but be excited yet sad.
Her earpiece rung as the voice spoke "Ziva they should be arriving at your destination in 5,4,3,2..... and now." And just on queue a black Range Rover pulled up in front of Ziva as she got into the middle seat and sat at the side. The idea was that James would pick up the boys first and then Niall would ask him to pick one more person. Liam and Ziva sat in the back with Harry and Louis in the middle seats. Niall was in the front seat with James driving. "Hi guys!" Ziva waved as James smiled and looked at Niall "So, this was your another person?" And Niall nodded "Yeah" James sighed and went to start the car "Well, I guess you guys aren't you without Ziva." Who laughed at the statement "I am pretty special." James started riving as they talked "So, shall we listen to another song?" And they all cheered.

Just as Jmaes was about to to tune in a song, he pointed to a car outside "Oh, look.. we've got some people here." And as Ziva looked at the Cheverolet, a look of recognnistion crossed her face as she looked at Liam "They've been following me and Liam for a couple of weeks now." And as Niall laughed, they all started instructing the women to drive safely. After the atmosphere calmed down Ziva spoke up "I have literally seen the stand outside my complex area for quite a few weeks now." James scrtached his ear as he questioned "Does it ever get a little scary when people find out where you live?" And Ziva nodded "I remeber after we shot our movie, there were these people who started showing up at my apartment in London and it just got so terrifying for me. I mean, who knows who could do what?" James nodded "So, you moved or are you still there?" And the girl shook her head "I brought a house and moved. It was getting scary for me so I just rang up my agent and got a new place." Louis continued from here "I mean, it does get a little scary ya know when people find out where you live or live nearby. A couple weeks ago I tweeted 'There's nothing worse than waking up in the morning and you can't have any tea cuz you've got no milk' and in about an hour someone was ringing the bell and I see outside that it's a 45 year old woman and was like 'Here's the milk' and i was like thank you but..." He didn't finish and James spoke "If I was you Louis, I would be tweeting constantly for example 'There's noting worse than waking up to No lottery scratch card." The Doncaster boy shrugged "Yeah, i mean take your chances." "Leave the post box open for the care packages." Ziva added.

As the group drove around, Ziva spotted a huge McDonalds sign. So, she leaned up in her seat "Can we stop for some food James?" And Niall squealed "Oh yes food." James pulled up into the Drive thru as they ordered. "What would you like Ziva?" James questioned as they all ordered "I'll just order at last." And she did. After everyone ordered, Ziva opted for a Chocolate Milkshake, some French fries and a 10 piece chicken nuggets along with a Big Mac. "That's a lot of food" James stated as he handed Ziva her bag and she shrugged "Eh. I like to eat." "And I do too." Was all Niall said before he turned in his seat and stole half of Ziva's chicken nuggets "Get your own!" Was all she whisper yelled before she continued eating.

"Story of my life. I take her home. I drive all night, to keep her warm and time. Is frozen." Ziva sang along with the boys in the car, occasionally sipping her milkshake. When the time came for the high note, Ziva purposelly leaned forward in her seat and pressed her lips next to Liam's ears. "Ahh! My ear Zi." He whined and Ziva giggled. Liam spoke up this time "I want us to do like a bad comedy." And Ziva nodded, turning to James "Yeah, you start and we'll follow." James nodded, "Bad comedy. Yeah okay." So after trying to do vocal exercises, they all settled on Best Song Ever "Maybe its the way she walks. Straight into my heart and stole it. Through the doors and past the guards, just like she already owned it. I said can you give it back to me and she said never in your wildest dreams. And then we danced all night, to the best song ever. We knew every line and now I won't forget her. We danced. We danced. And it went something like." And when Ziva's high note came, she smashed it. At the same time, James did too. Ziva clapped loudly and cheered him on "Go James!!" Niall leant forward with his hand to his cheek and looked at James which caused Ziva to tease the Irish boy "Nialler's in looove."

"So, when I was growing up, Boy Bands would always do dance routines and wear the same clothes. And you all have kicked against that, why?" Ziva was quick to answer "Cuz it's weird." And the other boys agreed "Though I understand why they would want to do that." Liam added "Yeah and we just agreed we didn't want to do that." Niall spoke as Harry supplied "And dance." "Okay, hear me out. I think we should make a video with choreography." James suggested. Liam spoke sarcastically "Why don't you choreograph it for us?" But James didn't get it as he spoke "So, you've never made a video of No Control so we'll do that." When he started dancing, Ziva scrunched up her face "I think I'm okay." But James protested "Oh come on Ziva," But she simply held up her hands "I didn't write it, I didn't sing it. So, no." James was surprised "You didn't write it?" And Ziva shrugged "I mean, it was Loui' idea for the song and I liked it but it would have been very weird for me. It's the only other song I haven't written." And James laughed "Imagine you writing about.." He trailed off as Ziva gagged. When James handed them denim jackets, Ziva quickly grabbed one and when she saw the looks they all sent her, she shrugged "I said I won't dance. Nothing about the clothes." "Yeah, you're right." And so the boys danced, with Ziva laughing all the way. When they finished, James sighed "Is it just me or does it feel right?" And Ziva shook her head "No it doesn't." Hoping no one would hear it, her hopes crushed when Liam hugged her and gave her hand a small squeeze. "Are you okay James?" He asked, pulling back and the older guy shook his head "I just fell like we created something unbelievable."

"So you know the game Shag, Marry and Cruise?" And Harry and Ziva eagerly nodded "I've made Harold play it so many times. It's a game we play in our free time." And James nodded "So you basically marry someone, or sleep with them for one night or go to a cruise. You share a room but don't sleep." The boys nodded. "Okay Niall, I have three options for you- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez or Tina Fey." And Ziva ooh'ed. After Niall chose to marry Selena, shag Demi and go to a cruise with Tina, James turned to Ziva "Okay, Ziva you're options are Louis Tomlinson, Paul Wesley and Harry Styles." Ziva groaned loudly as she banged her head on back of Niall's car seat, hiding the fade pink. "They all are my best friends!" She complained "So, I guess you choose wisely." He retorted. The answers were clear but Ziva didn't want to seem impatient. "Okay, I think I'll go to a cruise with Hazza, sleep with Paul, which by the way ew, and..." But he cut her off "And marry Louis?" And she nodded. "Well, lad, put a ring on it." Louis smiled, almost sadly. He had.

"And if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, if you like having secret little rendezvous, If you like to do the things you know we shouldn't do, baby I'm perfect. Baby I'm perfect for you. And if you like midnight driving with the windows down and if you like going places we can't even pronounce, Baby I'm perfect. Baby I'm perfect. So let's start right now."
"You're all getting some well deserved time off now, is it scary?" And Liam spoke "I mean it is a little bit scary cuz we haven't stopped for five years and the most thing I'm gonna miss is definitely being on stage but my mum and dad are gonna live with me now so i'm happy to be getting some time with them." And Louis spoke next "It is going to be interesting seeing what we come up with as individuals."

"All my life, you stood by me, when no one was ever behind me. And all these lies, they can't blind me. With your love, nobody can drag me down. Nobody can drag me down." James waved for their attention "This is what I can bring to the band.

." Ain't nothing to break a change or two

Nothing to nothing to break chain

Hear the spit about penthouse view

Yo changing looking out from my red house view yo

That's all is done when the boys come through yo

Changing looking out from my red house view what

Don't think about, be it

What nobody can do

D to the R to the A to the G me down

Ain't nothing to be around

Harry Ziva, whoa whoa

Niall Liam Louis

What what what."

Ziva was honestly starstruck as she whooped "James! James! James." Finishing off with a high note that her and Harry both sang next to Liam's ear, they all clapped. "I can bring something to the band guys! But anyway, thanks for helping me get to work."

A/N: yeah so that happened. It was really boring but then I feel like carpool karaoke was one of their major public appearances before they went on hiatus. Also, I have not edited this because I am half asleep. So peace and also, I got the words of James rap from Google.