𝑶𝒏𝒆

I apologise for how rough and unrealistic this seems. I've never actually seen a full episode of The Late Late Show, so I've improvised.

𝑶𝒏𝒆- Corden Tonight

ziva.malik93  Corden tonight angels 👼🏻

Liked by harrystyles, kendalljenner, niallhoran and 9,639,701 others

harrrybae STUNNING QUEEN🙌🏻🙌🏻

Ziva.malik.fan MOM

Niallhoran go bestie! Go bestie!
   ziva.malik yes bestie!
         lottietomlinson I need a friendship like this...
                livamoon Omg Lottie me too!

keepingupwithZiva *immediately starts working on an edit for the queen that she'll probably never notice....
                             ziva.malik *impatiently waits for you to finish it so I can like and share.....
                                          onidirection She's so active with us 🥺🥺
                                                     ziva.malik ily ❤️

harrystyles Is that my pearl bracelet?
     ziva.malik *runs away*
            harrystyles *snatches your coat and pulls you back*
                  that.girl Loml I love their friendship😭

annetwist Beautiful😍
       ziva.malik thank you mama styles❤️

VIEW MORE COMMENTS

"Now, the next guest we have on today is possibly one of the most busiest person in our industry. Not only has she put out 2 albums, she is also a model, an actor and an entrepreneur. Luckily, she had time to squeeze us in. Everyone please welcome Ziva Malik!" James Corden's voice ring out the studio as a 26 year old brunette with Olive skin and hazel eyes stepped out, waving to the fans as she approached James who stood up and greeted her with a hug. "James! I'm so glad to be here!" She spoke as they settles down in their respective seats. "We're so happy that you finally have time for us!" And the crowd burst out laughing as Ziva lightly giggled "No, I'm serious. We've tried to get her in the studio for like 2 months and..." he turned To Ziva and continued "You've always been busy. Something of the other." Ziva awkwardly smiled at him. She had felt guilty about it but her schedule had been so packed "I've just had a lot of shoots these past few months. Then I'm constantly promoting the new album and with the tour coming up." The girl let out a sigh "It's been a lot of work." And James nodded, patting his flashcards on the table "I could tell." And Ziva laughed again. "So, to start off... we've prepared some questions for you. And you have to obviously answer them." Ziva smiled. She somehow knew that James would bring him up. "Bring it on." "Alright."