𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐗

"Ziva please. Just listen to me." The very familiar voice, the one who used to give her butterflies every time she heard it, pleaded. His voice was thick with emotions, the accent seeping into the words making it so much harder for her. She had it all planned, she was going to pack her bags and move out earlier than originally planned. Zayn was waiting in the hall, along with the other guys, waiting for her to finish the last minute packing so she could leave. Leave him, the apartment, and the memories. But it was harder said than done. She knew that he wouldn't just let her walk away, so while he was out for his walk, she planned on leaving. But he came back before she could. So now here they were, Ziva was aggressively shoving things into her suitcase as tears burned at the back of her eyes, a lump forming in her throat that she swallowed down.

Zipping the bag, the brunette got out of her room but the familiar hand, the one that bore tattoos that matched hers, shot out and grabbed her wrist "Don't fucking touch me." She seethed out. That was the worst part of her being in anger, she hardly ever lost control. On the outside, she was angry yet calm, but on the inside she was breaking with every prolonging second that she looked at him. He raised his hands up in surrender, backing a few steps away "Just please, let me explain." She scoffed at the thought. It was a pretty laid out picture. There was little to nothing that could redeem him, at least in that moment. "What will you explain?! That you didn't mean it?! That after you assured me that nothing was going to happen between you two, it did and you got her knocked up?! That it was a stupid mistake that I trusted you?!" He remained quite. He didn't have anything to say, there was nothing he could say. But he knew he had to say something. He couldn't let her walk away that easily "I love-" That was where it started to get worse "ME?! You LOVE me?! Are you fucking hearing yourself right now? Four years." She jabbed her finger into chest, and it hurt. He went to touch her, wanting to restrain her so he could talk. But she pulled away "I said don't touch me."

"Four fucking years that I loved you. Four fucking years that I was nuts for you. Four fucking years that you gave me butterflies. Four fucking years that I called myself 'yours'. Four fucking years that I made sure there was no PDA whatsoever when I was 'dating' Ian. All of it just for you to knock up some other chick." She pushed him backwards, climbing down the stairs of their apartment. He rushed after her, trying to stop her. "Ziva please." He pleaded again. In truth, he had nothing. There was no way he could actually make her stay, he knew that, she knew that, they all knew that. But he needed her to. This was probably last chance to keep her with himself, hold her in his arms, tell her he loves her even if she won't return the feelings. "What do you fucking want me to do huh?!" She finally yelled at him. Her body turned around, facing him with her arms crossed over her chest. They were in the living room, the couches that once had seen passionate moments between them now were witnesses of their fight. "I have a fucking L tattooed on my ring finger for you!" She showed him the tattoos "This, this key and this Hi and this heart. The anchor and the rose. They were all lies, weren't they?" She asked, almost rhetorically. "You just wanted me to be infuriated with you and then we were finally ready you planned on breaking my heart and just tearing it into two pieces and just walk all over it. That was your plan wasn't it?"

There were tears in her eyes as she pulled at the roots of her hair. The boy held out his arms, inching closer to her slowly "No. No. That wasn't my plan. Please, you have to trust me." Ziva chuckled without humour "Trust?" Her arms went to her sides "You want me to trust you after you cheated on me and didn't even have the guts to tell me?! I trusted you when you kissed Eleanor and told me it was the management's idea. I trusted you when you told me two weeks ago that you saw a future with me. I trusted you when I got the L tattoo. I trusted you when I stopped thinking about anyone else. I trusted you when I came right to you when Ian kissed me and I pushed him away. I trusted you when I didn't accompany you to the party. I trusted you when I got this damn apartment with you. I trusted you." She wiped her eyes and took off the ring that sat on her left hand's ring finger. His eyes widened in horror of what she was about to do "Ziva no. Please no. I beg you. I will do whatever you ask me to but no. Please don't take it off. No Ziva." He almost warned her, his voice desperate. Tears filled his vision as she saw him throw the ring somewhere into the ring and taking a permanent marker, turning her 'L' into a butterfly. It was sloppy, but it got her message across him. And for the first time, Louis Tomlinson knew what it was like to have your heart actually crushed.