𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈

It was a normal day in Ziva Malik's life. She had gotten Starbucks for all the boys since they had a studio session. On the way, paparazzi came up to her "Hi Ziva." The camera man called out to her and she smiled "Hello. How are you?" "I'm good." He responded "You and the boys have a studio session today?" And Ziva nodded with a small 'Mhmm'. Usually, the management wanted them to avoid talking to the paparazzi but it was rude for Ziva so she gave short answers every now and then. The paparazzi asked more questions but Ziva stayed quiet, not wanting to give out information.

As she reached the studio, Before going in, Ziva stopped with a deep breath and batted her eyes. She knew that the boys would be quick to know something happened. So putting on a smile and entered studio 3. Immediately her smile dropped when she felt a thick tension in the atmosphere. Almost all the boys had tears in their eyes and broken looks on their faces. Sitting between Liam and Niall, Ziva handed them their drinks and looked at all of them "What happened?" They shared a look before Louis spoke up "Ziva.... w-we have something to tell you." And Ziva nodded "What happened?"

Louis knew Ziva would be devastated because after Zayn left, he remembered how she made all the boys promise they wouldn't leave. He had broken it already and now the boys were as well. "W-we have decided that it's.... it's time for a break." This caused Ziva to immediately stand up as her drink slipped from her hand and fell on the carpet but no one cared. The boys followed suit "Look, we know it sounds bad. But we've been doing this for 5 years now. We deserve this." The tears welled up even more in Ziva's eyes "You guys are leaving me too?" And Lou shut his eyes again. Too. They were leaving her too. The boys shook their heads "No, Zi...." But she didn't listen as she held up her hand "If it's already decided... I don't think I can change your minds." They boys shook their heads "No Zi we-" But Ziva didn't listen as her grief was replaced with Anger "No Liam. I just want to know whose Idea it was." They boys all looked at each other before Niall slowly pointed at Harry "It was Harry's idea. But Zi he's sort of right. And it might even be good for us." Ziva smiled at the Irish boy before walking towards Harry "It was your idea Haz?" And just as the long haired boy nodded, a huge crack echoed in the studio. Harry was back on the sofa with his hand n his jaw as Ziva flexed her hand slowly to relieve the pain.

Despite the situation, Niall and Liam laughed as Louis let out a small laugh. But that was all soon cut off as Harry started to stand. This caused Ziva to push Harry in the chest with her pointer finger "You have 5 minutes to explain." And so he did. He explained that it was a way for the band to keep their fans alive and how it would not exhaust them. Ziva listened patiently with a cold expression. When Harry was done, Ziva stood up "I get your point Edward." And Harry visibly flinched. She had only called him Edward once. "But you don't understand how much this would break the fans. They don't expect us to come out with an album every year. They love us because of who we are, not what we do. What they want, is us to be there together and encouraging them. Not breaking off. I don't think you realised how the Directioners might think that we were not happy or we felt as if it was a burden on us. To please them and make them happy. And I don't know about you, but I don't feel that way." And with that, she gave Liam a hug, nodded at Louis and dragged Niall out of the studio "Bye guys. I'll see you soon." But before she completely disappeared, Liam called out "Where are you taking Niall?" And she screamed back "I need a shopping spree!" Louis and Liam chuckled before the younger guys left too.

Harry sat there, sad and broken with his head in his hands. "I hurt her." He sobbed as Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's taller frame. "You did." And it was true. Her best friend wanted to depart. Though the boys felt Zayn's departure, none did deeper than Ziva. He was her twin and they were always together. So, it broke her. One night, Ziva was drunk and crying a week after Zayn's departure when the boys found her "I'm not a good person. Everyone always leaves me." She cried into Liam's neck "No you're not love" He answered but she wasn't convinced "Promise me. Promise me you guys won't go like he did." The boys nodded as Ziva joined all of heir hands together.

As Ziva walked with Niall around town, she knew she had probably overreacted but could you blame her? Her whole teenage life all she has known is touring, writing and the boys. They are such a major part of her life. And this all just doesn't seem right. She thought they were forever. "Ziva, hello?" An Irish voice called out and Ziva's head snapped up to see Niall standing with a concerned look "You okay?" And Ziva nodded with a fake smile, which Niall knew but he didn't press on it "I think I'll bail on the spree. See you tomorrow?" She questioned and as soon as Niall nodded, Ziva walked towards the direction of her home. The only apparent place where she would find comfort.

A/N: Oh no Harreh. So I know Ziva slapped him and it was probably a little overreacting but yeah. Before any of you attack me, it was actually Harry who had suggested that the band should take a break and he himself confirmed it so I didn't technically make something up.

I've binge watched all the videos on the One Direction official YouTube Channel so I think this might drag on longer than I had planned.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! THANK YOU FOR READING!

LIKE,COMMENT AND VOTE

- Sim :)