Forbidden Lust

DISCLAIMER

This is the fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ THE RAW AND UNEDITED VERSION OF THE BOOK. IF YOU'RE PERFECTIONIST ENOUGH, THEN SKIP MY STORIES. THANK YOU.

This story has a red flag and a flowed character, if you're not into that, then don't read the book. Sensitive and offensive comments will be removed and the users will be automatically be muted by the author. Let's preserve each other's peace of mind and if my peace of mind means blocking/muting you, then I find you toxic on my writing journey and my growth as a writer.

I'm always checking the commenting section so please, be respectful and mindful of your comments. I'm not a famous writer with a million reads, nor a perfect author you're looking for. If you find my one of my stories disturbing, offensive, toxic, and other negative views of the book, kindly delete my story on your library. I am open for constructive criticism but please, I disallow those below the belt ones. Thank you.

ANG KWENTONG ITO AY KASALUKUYANG INI-EDIT NG MANUNULAT. MAAARING MAGHINTAY O MAGBASA AKING IBANG AKDA HABANG NAGHIHINTAY. LABLAB❣️