Epilogue

Author's note: fan na fan po ako ni mareng Taylor Marie Joy Batumbakal Swift kaya huhu sana ma-enjoy niyo itong chapter.

Epilogue

I ignited the ecstasy and was about to inhale it in when someone barged inside my apartment. Hindi na ako nagulat nang makita ko si Ice at Daze ang pumasok.

"The fuck are you doing here?" mahinang tanong ko at tumunghay.

Daze fist welcomed my face. He held my collar and pulled me up. "Is this what you fucking want after signing that annulment? Destroy your life instead of chasing her?"

"Daze," someone called. And it was Kiyo Vasquez. "Kalma ka lang. Pag-usapan natin 'to."

Binitiwan naman ni Daze ang kwelyo ko. I wiped the side of my lips using the back of my palm. Muli akong umupo sa sofa at sinuklay ang aking buhok.

"Why are you just hiding here like a lunatic old man?" tanong ni Ice at tumingin sa mesa. "You are even using goddamn illegal drugs. Are you insane?"

Umiwas ako ng tingin. "Matagal na akong baliw at sira. Umuwi na kayo."

"We're here to help you, dumbshit." I saw how Daze glare at me.

"You can't." I laughed nonchalantly. "You want me to fucking chase her again? Damn, her happiness is not seeing me."

"Bobo ka." Kiyo lit up his cigarette. "You really think she would cry for you if she doesn't love you?"

Natahimik ako. I would be probably lying if I say for the past two months, I didn't stalk her. Damn, I even put cameras inside her room, office, and car just to monitor her.

Am I a creep? I don't care. Wala na akong pakialam. Bahala na kung hindi ko siya malapitan. Ang mahalaga ay masilayan ko siya.

"Magpakita ka na." Ice also lit up his stick. "Ask her to start again."

"Magpakita ka na," anas ni Kiyo na nakangisi. "Hindi na silang dalawa nakaka-score kasi utos ng asawa nila na hanapin ka."

"Tangina mo."

"Fuck you."

Never knew that a convincing words from them would finally pull myself together and win her back. I realized that it's enough wasting my time.

"Are you fucking sure about this?" Lucifer asked. "Tangina, kakapalan ko na naman ba mukha ko?"

"You don't have to." I rolled my eyes. "She'll be having a concert here tomorrow. All I just want you to drag her in that concert."

"No need to drag, Mr. Scott," singit ng kaibigan ni Keith. She's a model I think. "She bought Taylor Swift's VIP ticket. Damn, I wonder how she would react about this."

The gang and her friends agreed with my idea. Pakiramdam ko ay biglang gumaan ang dibdib ko dahil sa nangyayari. And all that's left is her.

"Kailan mo balak bisitahin si Mrs. Gil sa mental facility?" tanong ni Cupid.

I shrugged and continue flipping the pages of our sales report. Thank God it keeps increasing even if I'm not around for the past two months. This is what I got when I have a very trustworthy person to run my business while I was busy killing myself.

Humugot ako ng malalim na hininga at tumingin sa monitor. I watched her laid on her bed and staring at her ceiling, not knowing I am watching her from the hidden camera inside her room.

This has been her habit for the past weeks. After her work, she would go home and then lay on her bed and then stare at her ceiling. I'm thinking of placing another camera on her ceiling...