Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Naalimpungatan ako dahil sa nakaramdam kong pagkauhaw. I rubbed my eyes using my left hand and yawned. Bumangon ako mula sa malambot na kama at naglibot ng tingin. The room is dim, but I can perfectly see how wide and large this room is. Ang tanging nagbibigay lang ng liwanag ay ang lamp shade na nasa night stand.

Bumaba ako mula sa kama at naglakad palapit sa pinto at kinapa sa gilid ang switch ng ilaw. I turned on the lights and the modern interior of the room welcomed my eyes. Everything is in black and gray. From the sofa, to the carpet, the curtains, and even the wall and bed was in gray and black. The scent of the room filled my nose and I smiled. I think that came from the humidifier.

Lumabas ako ng silid at bumungad naman sa 'kin ang handrail na gawa sa babasaging salamin 'di kalayuan sa pinto ng silid ko.

Sinarado ko muna ang pinto bago naglakad patungong staircase. Humawak ako sa handrail at naglibot ng tingin. Dumapo naman ang paningin ko sa chandelier na nagbibigay ilaw sa magarang living room sa baba. Mula rin dito ay kita ko ang magarang wall paintings na sa tingin ko'y gawa ni Michael Angelo.

"Cool," I twisted my lips and start making steps downstairs.

Ang bawat baitang ng hagdan ay gawa rin sa marble. The mansion looks smaller than the usal mansions, but it has a unique style. The walls are made up of rocks and the living room set are all in color cream.

Dumiretso ako sa isang pinto kung saan ay ang paningin ko'y kusina. At tama nga ako. It was the kitchen and the left part is the dining area.  Tulog ako nang makarating kami ni Lace sa mansiyon na ito. Hindi ko rin alam kung saang kuwarto siya natutulog dahil sa paningin ko'y marami namang silid ang bahay na 'to.

Nagtungo ako sa harap ng doble door fridge at binuksan ito. I reached for the pitcher and pulled it out before closing the fridge. Nagtungo rin ako sa glass cabinet at nag-abot ng isang baso.

After drinking, I spilled some water on my neck. Naiinitan ako. Nakapatay kasi ang aircon sa kwartong tinulugan ko kaya sobrang naiinitan ako.

"It's still two in the morning, Kitty. Why are you still awake?" asked a voice behind me.

Binaba ko ang baso at nilingon ang nagmamay-ari ng boses. I almost lost my breath after seeing him wearing boxer shorts. A single piece that was covering a certain part of his body.

"Lace," I whispered.

He stride towards me and his arms immediately wrapped around my waist. I gasped as I felt him traced my jaw using his fingers. "Why is my kitten still awake?"

"I-I was..." Napalunok ako at umiwas ng tingin. "I was thirsty."

He lowered his head and his lips touched my neck. Nabitawan ko ang baso at napakapit sa kanyang braso. He held my waist and lifted my weight for me to sit on the counter.

"You look hot while spilling the water on your neck, baby." He kissed the back of my ear making me groan. "But you need to dry it or else you might catch cold."

"Leslie..." mahinang usal ko.

"Let Daddy clean the mess you made, Kitten," he said before his sinful and hot tongue traced the length of my neck.

My head tilted a bit to give him full access on my neck. My hand gripped his hair and my legs straddled on his waist. I bit my lip to suppress a moan upon escaping my lips.

I don't know what to think anymore. I know this kind of deed is forbidden. He's my step-father, the person my mom loved the most. Even if we both ain't in a good relationship right now, I still respect her as my mother.