Chapter 1

"Hey Tae, what did you do?" said a girl with rage and confusion." My god what the hell is happening?" said another being all scared .
"Ahhh," they all scream out of their throats .

A/n : Wait a minute. Before we start our journey we need to tell why did we arrive here and why did all scream! And also who they are. I know all the readers are having these questions so why wait any longer, Let's go !!!!!!!!!

 I know all the readers are having these questions so why wait any longer, Let's go !!!!!!!!!

*Flash back*

A/n : Introduce yourselves to our dear readers first, ok?

"Yes , I will. Hello guys I'm Jung Bora , a 20 year old girl, who is also a University student. I study in Blue moon University with all of my friends and I belong to the physics department."

It was a bright sunny day and Bora steps into the University. A hand flops on her shoulder. "Hey!!" a voice called. Bora turned back to her bestie Lee Eunbi . Bora waved at her and they both wished 'Good morning', "What's the date again?" asked Eunbi looking at Bora ,"It's 12th of November , 2050 Eunbi" answered Bora chuckling at her friend's question .

Lee Eunbi, Bora's Childhood friend as well best friend. Their mothers are also good friends so, that's also a main reason why they are childhood friends. She is like a twin to Bora and they are both 20 years old. They are a bit different than others. More like weird when they are compared to others. They are also known as weird partners.
All of their friends call them weirdos and ofcourse they indeed are weird.

Third person pov

They both head inside their University. On the way they meet their juniors and they greet eachother. Finally Bora and Eunbi enter their lab and start off with their experiment demonstrated by their lecturers. She handed over the files to all the students one by one so they can write the results of the experiment.

Coincidentally or intentionally one file from the next lab came to our lab. "This is from 'Class 2' right? Why is this here? We must return it to them" said Bora.

"Give it to me. I'll return the file on behalf of you senior!" said my junior Minji. Soo Minji, a physics student who is a year younger than all of us here. She is here with her bestie Ahn Eunae to learn from us.

"It came to our class so , I will return. I don't want to burden my juniors," said Lee Eunbi . "No problem, I'll give it senior, you must carry on with the experiment", said Minji smiling and holding the file at the midway of Eunbi's hand .

"I know why are you heading to that lab, to meet your boyfriend, Namjoon, Right?" Eunbi asks Minji making her blush. "No....no," Minji answers while panicking at Eunbi's question.

As soon as Min ji let's her guard down Eunbi snatches the file and goes to class 2 lab...

___________________________________________

A/n : Hey ! Sugars . I'm back with a new story and it's a collab by me and kimtaesv

Let's move on , no disturbance in the middle .

So our cast study in Blue Moon University , Seoul . And what year it is ? 2050 ! Pretty advanced , I wonder if there are any gadgets or what . Just kidding .

What happens after Eunbi goes to class 2 lab ? Wanna know ? Then stay connected and stay tuned for more till the next episode ! Bye !

Q) Are you foodie ?

We authors are big foodies .

Comment your answers in the comment section and

'If we like the story what should we do ?
We should VOTE the chapter for the appreciation for our Authors.'