Chapter 11

Third person POV

Jin leaves the court sighing as his elongated surcoat swung in the air, Hana follows him from behind. Jin enters his room and stares at the night sky. Hana barges into his room and stood in front of him.

"Prince Jin what is all of this mess you have created? Why did you plan all of this ? Is this my punishment for seeking in your palace?" Hana gets very angry and upset by the prince's decision.

A tear escapes from her eyes , she starts sobbing silently.

"Infact you should be grateful that I saved your life," the prince said. "Why did you save me just to marry you, someone I don't know and you think I would accept that? You know that I don't belong to this place why did do act up?" asked Hana in fury.

"If I didn't act up in front of the majesty you would have been decapitated." Jin said those words turning back from the view of the starry night.

"I ask myself why did I even help a complete stranger but I have no answers." He remained silent for a few seconds. "Fine it's just an act to save yourself better follow my lead," said the Prince.

"But competition, Why do I have to prove myself? Why should I participate?" Hana asked.

"To prove your innocence and you peeked in my palace, especially in my room, you know all my secrets, so you have to," said Jin.

"But....but it was not intentional though!" argued Hana.

"You have no choice, you gotta do or else you will be locked in the prison, you wanna go there?" asked the Prince.

"What?! Prison? No, why will I even go there." Hana raged in fury.

"Then just do what I say? Ok?" asked Jin. "Uff.... Fine let's go and practice now," said Hana mustering up all her energy.

"I appreciate your eagerness but we can't practice at night, we will start with the schedule when the sun rises above the horizon. Go and rest for a while," said Jin caressing Hana's hair. Hana goes her room guided by the maid.

She falls asleep as her eyes felt heavy. It was the time in the morning when light begins to appear and the cockcrowed. The beautiful aura of the nature drew my attention.

Hana POV

The day dawned crisp and clear.The sun poured through my window. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations.

The light of dawn seeped into my room. I rubbed my bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky instilling hopes in me.The first rays of sunlight lit up my room. Soon chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in.

I get ready soon and wait for Prince Jin in the palace ground. Soon the Prince arrived with the guards along with the required materials for the practice.

Prince wore expensive and lavish clothing, the red colored robe with large, round embroidered emblems of dragon sewn on it with black silk hat and black leather shoes.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked in excitement. "Jump off the cliff," said Jin mocking at me. "What? No!" argued my raged self.

I'm kidding , you need to learn horse riding , archery and stuff. I'll teach you , but you need to learn them correctly." Jin said walking away.

"Ok, I'll try my best, hwaiting!!" I said cheering myself up.

"Hwaiting?" Jin looked at as if I was a unsound person.