Chapter 13

"No! We didn't do anything! Let us go,we are innocent," Hobi said trying to unleashing himself from the guards.

"Let us go!" Jungkook tried to push the guards away. Bora somehow managed to release herself from the guards but the sword landed close to her neck.

"Drop all your weapons if you want to save your life," the chief of guard said holding the sword close to her neck.

She gulps and raises her hands above her head, the chief of guard checked on them and found no weapons. On seeing them unarmed, the guards arrested them.

This caught the Queen's attention towards them,"Who is that over there clear it out immediately," the Queen ordered the chief.

"Yes, your highness. Throw them into the prison," the chief commanded after receiving the Queen's permission.The guards captured Jungkook along with Bora and Hobi.

They were dragged forcefully to the prison  situated under the ground. The guards tied their hands with a fibre rope and took them to the basement.

                     Inside the prison ;

"Oppa, wake up, looks like someone is coming here," Eunbi tells shaking Yoong's arm vigorously.

"This girl," Yoongi tells grinning his teeth. "Don't disturb me I'm sleeping. Wait, What did you tell? Hide now! Quick."

The guards locked Bora,Hobi and Jungkook in the prison cell closer to theirs. Eunbi could hear them shouting for help.

"It sounds like Jungkook and Bora," Eunbi tells Yoongi hiding behind the pillar.

"What?! Are they caught like us?" Yoongi asked in confusion.

"Yeah, dummy it's us. Are you that happy?" A voice from the next cell replied to our conversation.

"What? Then where is Bora ?" Eunbi enquires about Bora with almost a eye filled with tears.

"Eunbi!" Bora's voice caught her attention, she runs close towards to nearby cell closed with diagonally arranged bamboo sticks.

Bora goes towards Eunbi and they hug for some moments. They both shed some tears.

"Bora I missed you a lot," a tear from Eunbi's eyes rolled out sidewise.

"How were you?" Bora asked holding Eunbi's hands through the tiny holes im between the bamboo sticks.

"I thought she had some sweet time with this cat," Jungkook said interrupting their emotional talk.

"What sweet time with him? Don't misunderstand us." Eunbi tells Jungkook to avoid any kind of misunderstand cause her heart belongs only to him.

"Yeah don't there's nothing going on between them," Bora said Jungkook supporting Eunbi.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Yoongi came out from the cell to ours posing the question to us.

"Well we all are caught now except for Tae and Moni," Jungkook said Yoongi hoping for a way for them to escape.

"Yeah, I hope they don't get caught like us," Bora worries about them.

A/n POV

Meanwhile, Hana is happy as well as afraid about this competition cause she won the archery. But she doesn't know what the Queen has in plan for her .

Queen calls the maid and whispers few words in her ear and then smiles cunningly at Hana.

Immediately the maid hands over the things to the guards. Guards takes the things and goes next to the horse that was set up for Hana.

Guards takes out the stuff and mixes it with the water and makes the horse to drink and makes the horse to smell the stuff. At that moment the horse remains silent.

( Hana riding horse 👆 )

A/n : Sorry for the short episode 🤧 . What will happen to Hana ? How will she win ? Who will help her ?
Stay connected and stay tuned with us for more of " LOVE IN TIME " 😉 .