Chapter 26

Eunbi pov

Finally!!!!! The day was here, Saturday 2nd of August I was so excited I couldn't sleep a wink last night because I was going to the dance competition.

I woke up pretty early and took a shower, I raced down to the kitchen and quickly grabbed my toast and got ready. I put on some make up and dressed well to look good in front Jungkook hoping that atleast now he would fall for me. My friends don't know that I will be cheering them for the competition, as I wanted to surprise them and my leg was much better than the past.

 My friends don't know that I will be cheering them for the competition, as I wanted to surprise them and my leg was much better than the past

(Eunbi's outfit)

Once I was ready, I hailed a taxi and drove off to the University.  I step out of the taxi and entered the University, I met my juniors and seniors and they welcomed me back after my leg injury.

I saw Suga spending time with Eun Ae,they looked good together being all lovely dovey with each other. I waved my hand at Suga, he noticed my appearance and marched towards me linking hands with Eun Ae.

"Hey Eunbi long time no see." Suga said walking towards me. "Yeah, you seemed pretty busy with your girlfriend that you couldn't even give a call, when I wasn't in the University." I say twisting his arm.

"Let go of me, I'm sorry for not calling you back," apologized Suga while Eun Ae was jealous seeing Suga talking with me but i guess she thought he was flirting with me.

I let go of him after he apologized to me. "Argh!! It hurts," he groaned in pain. "Why are you here by the way?" interrogated Suga crossing his arm to his chest. "I wanna surprise them" said Eunbi buzzing up with excitement. "Ok join us, we will take our seats in the auditorium." We were now waiting for the programme to start.

All were in the dressing room and warming up for the dance competition. Everyone was gathered around Miss Koya when she entered the practice room and encouraged us, "Guys do your best and rock, tonight is yours. All are dressed pretty well and look gorgeous in your attires. Make me proud."

"Coming up is the greatest dance competition of the year conducted by our Blue Moon university. The world is full of diamonds and gems and we are having some of them here today…..to build this event."

"With this note I would like to give my Heartiest welcome to our chief guests, principal, teachers, my friends.We need your support to make this event memorable and fantastic .I would like to admit my thoughts, 'A good event never ends in the world they take only a pause and keep us awaiting for the next.'"

Time skip

"Starting with the dance competition I would like to call the first pair Kim moni and Kim Taehyung onto the stage", cheered the MC.

Moni pov

I got changed and went backstage waiting for our names to be called. I was so nervous, I held Tae's hands and counted 1,2,3. We landed on the stage and ran through the dance. I knew I could do this I just had to believe in myself.

Our music started, I did the dance exactly how I did it before. I started counting in my head. 5 6 7 8… and a 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8..., but this time when I danced I felt different. Then I realised that this time I wasn’t dancing from my head, I was dancing from my heart. The music stopped and I was exhausted.

"That was the best dance to start our competition. I would have to say, it sure did liven up the mood. To keep this mood going i call upon Jung Hoseok and Cha Aerum to the spotlight!"

Aerum's pov

I don't care if i win this competition or not, I just want to be with this boy who just shook my organ system. It's just the way you behave that my moves in coordination with you. The dance was coming to an end, the ending pose was to hold hands and turn but I just didn't want it to end that way, we would be left as friends forever. I want to be more than friends, someone who will hold his hands forever. That's what I did, i turned facing him and brushed my lips into his, just for a mere second but it meant something to me, something to us.

"That was just wonderful, you both shook the whole stage! Looks like this year's sophomores are gonna show us something we have never seen before." "I agree to that very much." Said the MCs.

This went on for few more rounds. The show was about to end. Only one more couple was left.

"Next I would like to call the charming pair Jungkook and Bora from the physics and biotechnology department with glittering attire stealing our hearts with their looks. Give a round of applause for the couple." said the MC.

Jungkook pov

The MC called out our names and welcomed us on the stage, cheering on us. I see our friends too cheering for us with poms and cheer boards.

I ask out for Bora's hand and she lands her hand onto mine. I quickly grab it and move together on the stage. We take our positions and wait for the music to play.

As soon as the music started, we tilted our body half a way down, made a flexible curve and lift up and we move our legs right and left.

I moved my left foot backwards in a smooth motion, sliding across the slick floor as a professional dancer and turned the audience. We make our flexible waist to hump zig zag and march forward. She slid her right foot down, chasing my foot with hers. I wrap my arm around her waist and drag her close to me and lift her up against the gravity.

She gazed upwards towards the bright light and made a contact with my eyes. I drop her low until her dress brushed the floor, then sprang back again. We held our hands and I whirl her around me. Her eyes glistened and a smile spread around her face.

Uncontrollable feeling spurted out and my mind was turning wilder and wilder. I could even kiss her in no time, yet I had to control my feelings.

We moved and turned perfectly matching to the beat. Our motion created a song of its own. The music flowed through her body, the upright rhythm increased the mood in us. At last she touched the ground again, wrapped around my arm and skidded to a smiling, breathless halt.

Third person pov

The audience applauded and cheered the couple. Bora and Jungkook walked down to the backstage resting for a while and were eventually waiting for the results to be announced after the performances.

"We thank all the participants who put forth their performance gathering all their courage and hard work," said the MC making a cute gesture.

"Therefore it's the time for the judges to announce the winners. Let's start with a countdown to know the second runner up. 5-4-3-2-1 and the third place goes to the couple Kim Mo Ni and Kim Taehyung."

"Our dance group came in 3rd. We were overwhelmed. We didn't think we would get a place. We were there for the fun and the experience," Moni said hugging Kim Taehyung jumping in happiness and pecked on his cheek.

The second place goes to Jung Hoseok and Cha Aerum!!!

"We may not have won the first place but Aerum you sure did win my heart. So i would like to give my heart to you." Hobi said embracing Aerum who was all teary.

"Now it's the time to announce the winner who stole our hearts with their talent, but who do you think will get this amazing trophy," asked the MC. The crowd shouted the names and we're eagerly waiting out for the results.