Chapter 16

Hana POV

I went to the royal kitchen as per the Queen's instruction. There wasn't a single soul wandering in the kitchen. I could hear the bubble popping up in a boiling giant vessel. The aroma of the food dragged me inside, to discover more about of the food. As soon I went in and stepped  further there was a little smoke coming out of the kitchen. I tried searching up for something to put off the fire.

Suddenly an arm grabbed my waist out of nowhere. I was startled by the actions and ended up pouring a pot of oil into the flames and the fire started growing up. I turn back and notice that it was the Prince who pulled my waist.

"Hello my love, Why are you here?" The Prince asked startling me. "Ack!" I startle and end up pouring the pot of oil in the flames. "What did you do! Come on, we need to head out." Jin said widening his eyes. "I'm Sorry," I look at him with my innocent eyes.

Soon the fire started building up. He grabbed my hands and took me out of the kitchen, trying to keep us in a safe place.

Soon we reached out of the kitchen but the sudden explosion threw us far apart.

I and Prince Jin fell apart from each other, I somehow manage to wake up from the spot but the Prince seemed to be not moving from his place. This was my first time being scared to death, I walk towards him and try to wake him up. I shake him up, tap his cheeks but there seems to be no response, tears starts pouring from my eyes. As the fire was spreading I lift him up holding his waist and putting his arm over my neck.

I somehow manage to bring him out of the palace and rest him near a tree, there wasn't  movement in his body. I feared that nothing wrong should happen to the Prince. My heart ached and tears started coming out. I wasn't able to control my emotions. I shout for help but all are running away for their lives.

On the other side Jungkook and the others reach out of the prison, as they walked out they hear a loud thud that startled everyone in fear.

"Finally we are out of that hell," Hobi said stretching his hands in the air. "Ahh, why do I feel so hot all of a sudden? What is that loud thud about?" Eunbi asks in confusion. "I think cause of the someone who  is next to you," Yoongi teases Eunbi showing his kitty smile as Jungkook was next to Eunbi.

"Hey! You sleepy cat can't you feel the hotness around you?" Eunbi asked twisting Yoongi's ear. "She is right, even I feel hot," suspected Bora. "Yes and I don't feel good about it that's why, we need to get out from here," Jungkook suggested to leave the palace immediately.

Jungkook held Bora's wrist and runs outside the palace to the palace garden. While the others follow them. Once they are out, Eunbi turns back and notices that the palace is set on fire.

On the other hand the Queen recieves the message that Hana escaped from the kitchen fire.

"I gave you all a simple task and you couldn't do that?" The Queen beheaded the maid's head out of anger. Queen becomes very angry and turns into a evil beast. She decides to take the action by herself to kill Hana at any cost. Queen picks up the archery and finds Hana.

During that time the palace starts burning vigorously and was spreading fast. All the people inside the palace run of the palace to save their life. The curtains were crumbling into ashes and the things in the royal court were burning.

 The curtains were crumbling into ashes and the things in the royal court were burning

Soon the garden also starts to set up for fire. Moni felt suffocated she starts choking. Her eyes become heavy and she feels a bit dizzy. She calls out Taehyung's name and eventually become unconscious.

Taehyung hears her voice, he turns around to see Moni unconscious. He starts panicking not knowing what to do.

"It is not safe to stay here let's move out as soon as possible," Jungkook commanded shouting at us. "Yes we need to get out of here, cause her Pyrophobia can worsen sooner or later," Bora said out of concern. "What is Pyrophobia?" Taehyung asked shaking Bora's arm. "It's the 'Fear of fire'," Yoongi said releasing Bora from Taehyung's arm.

"Let's go out of this palace. Tae carry Moni , I'll guide the way," Hobi instructed leading the members out of the palace.

"Hey, you people! what about Hana?" yelled Eunbi. "Yes, what about Hana? We can't just leave her behind," replied Bora. "We are not moving out of here without her," protests Eunbi. "But what about Moni? She is unconscious and she needs to be out of here." Yoongi said pointing out on Moni.

"We will get Hana out after we take Moni away from here." Jungkook yelled at Eunbi for being stubborn.

"I'm going to find her. I will get Hana back," Eunbi says running towards the palace to find Hana. "I'm coming with you. Let's go together," Bora tells running towards Eunbi. "Girls it's not safe for you to search Hana right now and you dummy stop triggering yourself along with Bora!"  Jungkook runs to Eunbi and stops her grabbing her wrist.

Eunbi pushes Jungkook away saying,"I'm not moving out from this place with out Hana. Let's go Bora." Eunbi grabs Bora's hand and enters the flaming palace to search Hana. "Bora what the hell is this? Can we even find Hana in this flaming mess?" asks Eunbi lost in confusion as there was no sight of finding Hana in the mess. "We have to find her, let's split up," suggests Bora. "You go that way, and I'll go this way," agrees Eunbi giving out an idea to split out. "Ok sure, but be careful," Eunbi worries about Bora not to get hurt. "I know, you should be careful too," Bora holds Eunbi's hand reassuring about her safety.

Eunbi and Bora split up in their way to find Hana in the palace ground. Meanwhile Jungkook asks the others to take Moni away from the palace.

"What about you?" asked Yoongi. "I'll be back after I get them back with me," Jungkook said nodding his head and ran towards the girls. "Be careful and don't get hurt," assured Hobi with concern.

Jungkook runs back to the palace in search of Bora and Eunbi, but he couldn't find them anywhere. "Hana!! Can you hear me?"  Bora calls out Hana's name. Bora continues calling her name around the palace.

After sometime Bora finds Hana struggling to carry Jin. "Bora! Is that you?" finally Hana meets Bora. "What are you doing with that guy?" asked Bora helping Hana to carry the Prince alone with her. "He is the prince. He tried to get me out but he ended up getting hurt." Hana says controlling her tears. "Ok, let me get some water," Bora tells as she lands the Prince near a tree, while Hana continuous to stay with Prince Jin.

Meanwhile Jungkook finds Eunbi screaming for Hana in the other side of the palace. "Wait Dummy!" Jungkook held Eunbi's wrist. "Why are you here?" asks Eunbi. "I'm not here to fight ok? come with me," Jungkook tightens his grip on Eunbi's wrist. "I won't till I find Hana," Eunbi tries to free her wrist from the muscular bunny.

"Eunbi!! Can you come where we split up??"  voice of Bora reached out to Eunbi. "That's Bora, I'm going to her," Eunbi tells struggling to pull her hand back from Jungkook. "You are going with me and stop being stubborn," Jungkook pulls Eunbi along with him. "No! Let me go," as she realises her wrist.

Jungkook shrugs Eunbi's shoulder trying to make her understand and drags her towards Bora. As Eunbi spots Bora, she frees her wrist from Jungkook and runs towards Bora.

"W-why did y-you sh-shout?" Eunbi asks Bora trembling in fear. "Hey calm down. Why are you sobbing, is something wrong did you get hurt?" Bora tells hugging Eunbi. "N-nothing, I was scared," Eunbi tells hugging back Bora.

Bora splashes some water on Jin's face, he woke up after trying 2-3 times. Right after waking up he tightly hugs Hana. "You are okay right? Are you hurt?" Jin asks embracing Hana in his arms. "No I'm not hurt I'm okay. What about you?" Hana asks Jin crying hard and felt assured when Jin opened his eyes. Jin embraces her again and jerks a bit, his tears start flowing out and his eyes turns red.

A/n : Why did Jin jerk ? What happened ? Are they alright or something happened ?

Q) What is your first k-pop song that made you stan that k-pop group ? 

Mine : Boy with luv ( BTS ) .

Comment below 😉 .
Stay connected and stay tuned with us for more .