Chapter 14

The competition for the horse riding is announced. Hana gets on the horse and rides the horse near the starting line .
"Begin !!!" The royal guard hit the heavy metal gong.

With this Hana starts to race with the horse. At the beginning the movement of the horse was smooth and steady but soon the herbs given by the guards starts to take over the horse. It runs away rapidly and Hana can't seem to control it.

Hana POV

"Shh, what happened to you? Why are you running like this? Stop!!" Hana tries to control and calm the horse but it doesn't seem the case so she decides to stop the horse by pulling the rope.

The horse completely lost its sense, Hana pulls the lead rope of the horse, but it doesn't seem to calm down. The horse runs near a very steep cliff. Hana pulls the ropes once again but this time the horse raises itself and throws her to the cliff.

I lost my control over the horse as the horse started acting violent. The horse threw me near the cliff, I roll on the rough steep, the hard rock that cut my delicate skin.

 The horse threw me near the cliff, I roll on the rough steep, the hard rock that cut my delicate skin

My body aches a lot, suddenly I fell that I have reached to egde of the steep hanging onto the cliff. My body and mind screams for help, tears rolls down from my eye. My vision becomes blur cause it was filled with tears.

I can't wipe the tears if I do then I might end my life in this place. I felt broken,that all my hardwork was going to vain.

"Help!! Someone please help!" I cry out loud pleading for help, hoping that someone would save me.

I can't anymore, my hand, it's slipping down. I wanted to live my life and not end it here. Slowly I start to lose my balance, I could the cacodemon welcoming me.

I completely lost my hope and closed my eyes tight willing to accept my fate, i heard a horse coming closer towards me.

I opened my eyes mustering my hopes and believing that someone is here to help me out.

"Help !! Is someone up there?" I try to tighten my grip. I hear somebody telling, "Catch it !" and a rope landed next to me.

A/n : Who will save Hana now ?? She is barely hanging off cliff 😨 .

"A rope, please help me come up," I ask that person to help me.

"Hold on tight", the voice replied. Immediately I caught the rope firmly trusting my life on him. The person pulls up with all his strength and saved me from dieing.

He pulled up the rope along with me, I land on his body closing my eyes. We hit the steep hard and get up quickly. He gave me some water to drink.

"Get on this horse and complete your race", the man whose face was covered by the black mask commanded.

"Wait," before I could thank him and see his face clearly the person heads off in the speed of light, to the place where he came from.

Who is he? My mind kept wandering thinking about this unknown person for a while.