Chapter 24

JUNGKOOK POV

If only I didn't crash with Namjoon and his mate on the way here, I would be having lunch with Bora alone. Just us. Feels like all my effort to get ready today for Bora went in vain! Still I won't let this chance slip away from me. She is still sitting in front of me, I can atleast see her.
All were just eating quietly, but my sight was focused on Bora. Just her, the way she was laughing and talking with everyone without making this whole lunch break boring was so awesome.

We finished the lunch, still 20 minutes were left. So I asked Bora about the competition as she said she had an idea."Bora what about the competition?"

"Yeah right, I almost forgot about that. I'm done with my lunch, if you are done we could go somewhere else and talk it out." She said.

"I'm good with that. So Namjoon, Minji and Eunbi, we'll get going." I stood up taking my phone.

"Yea sure no problem, you both carry on." Namjoon and Minji said in unison having a sheepish smile on their face.

We both walked out of the canteen. I didn't know where we were going so i just followed Bora, making sure she didn't hear me giggling at the thought that I and her, only us! We were going to be alone for a while. It seems like a small date to me nevertheless what the reason we are together here for.

"Jungkook? What are you so lost in? Hey?!" Bora said raising her voice making me startle a little.

" A-ah nothing, i was just thinking about, about our performance! I thought maybe we should use 'Blackswan' by BTS. That song will be perfect maybe?" I blurted out without giving it a second thought.

"That's it! Blackswan! I was confused while picking a song, but this is just perfect. Thanks kook!" She said holding my hands and jumping like a naive kid who would get happy with a small candy.

"K-Kook?" I asked astonished.

"Uh, sorry. I just, um call people with some nicknames so i just called you kook. If it's not comfortable for you, i won't call you that." She said.

I was thinking '_how can a person be so cute even while saying a small sentence?!_'

"N-no it's definitely fine!!! You can call me whatever you wish to." I said being all happy about such a trivial thing.

"So we can start practicing from today. You free after school?" She enquired. 

"Yea I'm all free. Anytime and anywhere is fine. You can choose." I said.

" We can't practice here in classrooms. As the theme was changed, many will be waiting to steal the ideas. Maybe we could practice at my house there's a lot of room on the terrace. Let me ask my mom if she can clean it up a bit for us."

She picked up her phone and started dialing.

I was blank, i couldn't think of anything except for the fact that I'm gonna be in her house, it's not like I've never been there. I once went over for group projects during high school but now its a complete different feeling from back then. Back then i wasn't interested in her, but now she's everything I want.

"Hey kook, we can practice at my house. My mom said we can do it upstairs. So you wanna head there? I don't have any classes after this. If you don't have any classes we can head over now." She said.

Everytime she says kook, it feels like i just floated up to the sky.

"Yea sure. I don't have any classes either. I have my car parked, come towards the exit. I'll take my bag and get my car there." I said walking.

"Your bag is in your classroom right? I'll get it. Meet me at the exit." She sprinted towards the classroom.

I left a chuckle and made my way towards my car. Its the first time when Bora will be sitting in my car. I better make sure it's neat. I quickly got my keys and got in my car. I took out all the chocolate wrappers and sprayed air freshener all over the seats. Was it too much? Nevermind. I'll turned on the AC and drove towards the exit. I honked as soon as I saw her.

"Keep the bags in the backseat and come to the front."

She obeyed what I said. I drove to her house as soon as she got in.

"Take a left near that signal and go straight." She said.

"Will do mam!" I said and she giggled.

These small conversations make me wanna be with her forever.

___________________________________________

A/n: I'm really sorry for a long hiatus!!!!

Stay connected to see what happens in the upcoming chapters. Don't forget to vote!