Chapter 18

A/n : All got sucked into the time machine so where's their next destiny ? Let's see ......

"Argh my head hurts. Where are we? What is this place?" Eunbi holds her head as she landed on the floor. "This place is familiar, wait it looks like our school storeroom," Bora said squinting her eyes. "We are back guys, Hobi said jumping in happiness."

"Quick, help me get Moni to hospital," Taehyung said worrying about Moni as he felt vulnerable. "Yes we need to treat Moni and Hana immediately," said Jungkook carrying Hana. They all go out of the store room and head towards the nurse's room. Taehyung carries Moni in bridal style to Nurse's office.

"Nurse! Nurse! Please help us," Taehyung wailed in terror. "What happened?" asked the nurse coming out of the nurse room. "She has pyrophobia. She got scared becuz of fire. Please treat her immediately!" pleaded Taehyung kneeling down on the floor carrying Moni in his arms.

"Fire? But there is no sight of fire in the university," the nurse questioned the students. "Treat this girl also, she got shot, said Yoongi. "What? How did all of this happen? There's wasn't any accident in this building, how could this even happen?" the nurse continued to interrogate them.

"We can't say that now, can you please save them. We don't have much time left," Yoongi asks to nurse to hurry up with the treatment. "Argh you people are making me go crazy tell me what happened to those girls," the nurse was persistent in knowing the reason.

"Saving their life is important than these questions!" Jungkook questioned the nurse and made her realise her duties. "Yes please save them we don't have enough time left for it, we might lose them." Eunbi pleads the nurse to start the treatment immediately. "Fine, boys you need to be outside and you girls help me in treating them," ordered the nurse.

All of the boys left the nurse's office, while the girls helped the nurse to clean the wounds.

"God please save her, I beg you. I love her too much. I wanted her to be happy and smiling always," Taehyung was praying as the tears started to flood out from his eyes as he was imprisoned by fear. "Taehyung, you have to be strong. Nothing will happen to her, your girl is will fine." Hobi consoled Taehyung giving him a huge. "Yes be strong and have faith boy," Yoongi patted Taehyung's back.

After a while the nurse steps out with Bora and Eunbi and tells them that everything is fine now but they need some rest. "They are out of danger. You can be at ease but Hana has to be transported to the hospital for further treatment her wounds are quite deep," tells the nurse. "Thank god, my moni is alright," Taehyung thanks the nurse.

"But, you owe a lot of explanation," said the nurse crossing her arms.They all start to explain her everything one by one. "And well this is what happened," Bora said taking a long slow deep breath. "You people sound absolutely crazy. Do u think I'll believe this story of yours?" The nurse shrugged her shoulder as her forehead creased.

"But we are saying the truth," Eunbi tries to justify the true story behind their wounds but it seems to be in vain. "Whatever I have got a lot of work and I don't want to listen to this story of ours. Get back to your classes," says the nurse waving her hand.

After some days, Moni got completely recovered while Hana was getting treated in the hospital.

Finally the day has arrived for yoongi to confess his love. Bora and Eunbi went to go call Eun-ae and Suga was waiting for Eun-ae with a bouquet of flowers.

"She will be here soon, are you ready Yoongi?" asks Bora cheering on him. "But I'm still nervous," Yoongi seems to be little tensed about the proposal. "Look at this cat got some courage finally," Eunbi as usual mocked at Yoongi. "Hey! Eunbi! Will you stop?" Yoongi said arching his eyebrow.

"I think she will turn you down if you keep getting nervous," Eunbi continues to mock him fluttering her eye lashes in front of Yoongi. "Shh, don't say that. You will be just fine Suga, don't worry," Bora encouraged Yoongi as she covered Eunbi's mouth preventing her to talk nonsense and not to ruin the mood.

"Thanks Bora. Hey, you better shut up. If you keep saying these things, I will curse you that you will never end up with Jungkook." Suga said sarcastically at Eunbi. Eunbi covers Suga's mouth and kicks his leg. By that time Hobi and Jungkook come over to them. Eunbi was so lost in the thoughts of Jungkook.

"What are you saying to him? Do you like him or something?" Jungkook asks Eunbi chuckling at her. "Stop with your nonsense why will I like him? Me and this cat? Never!" Eunbi clears out the misunderstanding to Jungkook. "Who said I like you in the first place?" Yoongi fights back with Eunbi, meanwhile Hobi notices Eun-ae's arrival.

"But I think someone is blushing right now," Bora joins Jungkook and mocks the duos. Eunbi and Suga face each other as Bora knows the reason. "Not you too Bora," sighed Yoongi. "Stop teasing, look she's on her way," Eunbi says pointing at Eun-ae. "Ok ok I won't, now let's go from here. Come on guys let's hide," Bora tells everyone.

"Good luck Cat! Hwaiting," Eunbi wishes good luck to Yoongi. "She will never learn," Yoongi tells about Eunbi and get ready for the talk with Eun Ae. He adjusted himself in a comfortable position and hid the bouquet behind his back.

"Lets go hide there," Eunbi points at the giant bushes. Jungkook holds Eunbi's hand thinking it's Bora's hand and runs towards the bushes. Eunbi's heart races and her face becomes as red as a tomato as soon as comes to know that Jungkook is holding her hand. Jungkook turns to see Bora but it was Eunbi.

"It's you dummy," Jungkook sighed to see Eunbi in place of Bora. "Shh be quiet let's see them," Eunbi lays her index finger on Jungkook's soft lips and turns back to see the proposal.

Eun-ae comes towards Yoongi and greeted him. "Hello Eu-Eun-ae," he greets back. "Why did you call me here?" she asks Yoongi sweeping her side bangs behind her ear. "Actually, I wanna say something to you," Yoongi tells looking at the ground brushing his shoe against the ground. "Yes, go ahead and tell me," Eun Ae tells Yoongi to continue further.

"Ahh ahh that is ..that is. It's been a while that I realised to have feeling towards you I don't know how to say it but, will you accept my feelings for you?" Yoongi tells ruffling his hair and hands over the bouquet of flowers to Eun-ae.

Eun-ae's thoughts.

Did he just say he has feelings towards me? I didn't know how to react as questions kept arising in my mind so I just went ahead and kissed him hesitation.

"Looks like you are very impatient," Yoongi tells blushing at Eun Ae as he was rubbing his neck. Eun-ae starts to blush a lot. "You kissed me now, so does it mean you accept my love?" asks Yoongi and Eun-ae nods for it. Suga hugs Eun-ae and jumps in excitement. Everyone comes out of the bush and congratulate Suga and Eun-ae.

"Since it's a happy news Suga will treat us all today," Eunbi jumped in excitement. "When did I even tell this to you? Hey! Hey!" Yoongi denies holding Eun Ae's hand. "She accepted you so it calls for a celebration," Eunbi says shrugging.

"Yeah! She is right for the first time," Jungkook looked at Eunbi showing a thumbs up. "No I'm always right," Eunbi fights back to Jungkook. "No you are not, dummy," tells Jungkook. "Guys it's a happy news so don't fight," Bora interrupts them and asks them to calm down.

"How about we all hang out this weekend?" Hobi said with a bright smile in excitation. Sounds good to us, Minji comes linking her arms with RM. "When did you?" Eun-ae asked in surprise. "I and Minji were having a walk,we heard you so thought of coming here," said RM. "Love birds ! We have got 2 pairs of love birds now," Eunbi tells cheering on the couples.

Next day, an important announcement was made in the school.

A/n : Yay ! They all came back and Yoongi confessed to Eun-ae . But what is this new announcement about ??

Q ) What is that announcement ?

Stay connected and stay tuned with us to know more 😉 .