Chapter 25

Jungkook pov

I took a turn as she instructed me to and after few minutes we were infront of her house. It takes around 20 minutes to get to her house, not too far. Her house was simple yet beautiful in its own way. I soon parked the car and went inside. It represented Bora, her lovely nature which makes it a home, a beautiful and sweet home.

"Mom I'm home," Bora changed into a pair of comfy slippers and gave me a pair of them too.

I went inside as I kept my shoes in the shoe rack next to the door, right next to her shoes.

"Want something to drink?" She startled me when I was in a awe looking at her house.

"Yea sure, anything is fine." I started seeing her pictures kept on the table.

"That was when she was 12," i heard a voice.

The next thing I knew was a lady standing next to me and staring at me. I gave a nervous smile but I got saved as soon as Bora came and served me a glass of mango juice.

"I would like an intro my dear," the lady said seeing Bora.

"Ah, meet Jungkook. He's my university mate and also my dance partner for this competition. And Jungkook this is my mom." She said as she gave her mom a glass of juice.

"Hello mam, I'm Jeon Jungkook, a friend of Bora." I bowed.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Bora's mom." She held out her hand.

I shook it with nervousness. I emptied my glass and put it near the dish washer.

"Kook let's go to the terrace, we've got less time and more dance to cover. Mom we'll be up if you need me for anything."

With that we both went upstairs and moved few things in the area so it's comfortable for us to move freely.

"So for the part where we have to spin individually, how about we change it like i lift you in the air and spin you around and in the ending we will be facing eachother," I explain the moves that we have to change from the previous choreo.

"Yeah, that sounds good. It goes very well with the song." She nods agreeing.

I tune the music in and get in position. We finish the first verse and proceed to the spinning in the last verse. I try to lift her as I turn around but we lose balance and i drop her down.

"Are you okay Bora?" I extend my hand to help her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think we have to work on our timing." She gets up and stands firm.

I nod and we try doing the spin again. We practice for an hour and we started to get the hang of it. We decide to try one last time before we take a small break. I turn around and successfully lift her up but before I could complete the turn, I lost my balance when I turned my ankle. I and Bora were both about to fall, i held her neck to protect her from hitting her head.

The position in which we were on the ground would make anyone misunderstand. Bora looked small under me, my eyes directly went to her lips, her tempting lips. I couldn't stop myself from leaning in but i had to stop cause I didn't have the right to kiss her. Atleast not yet.

"Hey! Get away from her Jungkook!" A female voice called coming near us.

We turned to notice Eunbi, the one who always interrupts us in everything all the time when we are alone.

Eunbi's pov

I and mom made macaroons, Bora's and her mom's favourite. My mom asked me to deliver them so i walked to her house. As soon as I ring the doorbell, her mom opened the door for me.

"Hey Eunbi, how come you are here?" Her mom called me inside which I did.

"Well, your bestie and I made some macaroons so I came to give them to you as a gift. I know how much you both mother and daughter love them, so here they are." I kept them at the kitchen counter.

"You are playful as ever aren't you?" She playfully hit my shoulder and chuckled.

My eyes were wandering for Bora, but there was no sign of her. I walked upstairs to her room but stopped when I heard music. I called her few times there was no response so I decided to follow the music, it was coming from the terrace. I opened the door only to see something I didn't want to see. Jungkook was on top of Bora, leaning in, like he is about to kiss her.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Bora's gaze fell on me.

"Hey! Get away from her Jungkook!" I shouted as I went near them to help them.

I helped Jungkook and he helped Bora up. He was eyeing at me, I know what they mean. He doesn't like me at all.

"Bora are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Jungkook you know you should be gentle with a lady, how come you made her fall? Huh?" I spouted back at him, he scoffs at my words.

"I'm fine and it's normal to get hurt while dancing and lifting. Don't be too angry on him okay?" Bora says stroking my hand, i just roll my eyes.

"Let's go down and eat something okay? I'm a bit hungry" she says as she drags me downstairs.

I just follow her happily. I know she wouldn't betray me, even if there is something she would let me know.

"You know, You know? I made macaroons just for you. With my own hands!" I said jumping softly.

"Then ofcourse I have to try them." She says being proud.

She knows me very well, when to act like a matured person and when to be silly and weird. Thats what I like about her, always keeping me company.

"So you finished your practice?" Her mom asked setting up the juice and macaroons and some chips.

"Almost, just the ending has to be done." She says washing her hands. "Kook, have a seat."

"Yea, have a seat." I rushed to the middle seat and sat there. Anywhere he wants to sit, it has to be next to me. He did sit on my left side, and started eating without a single word.

"Eunbi, I'm cooking your favourite so better have dinner before you go back." Her mom ordered.

I nodded in response.

"Kook, have dinner before you go." Bora said sipping from her glass.

Suddenly his eyes lit up. But he tried to hide it, well ofcourse I was happy. He didn't give out any specific reaction or excuse, he just said yeah sure.

"Oh yeah, it'll take an hour for me to prepare dinner. You kids can play some games or watch a movie or anything you would like to do" Auntie said.

I would have normally liked to watch a drama but i can't, cuz Bora and Jungkook have to practice. The finals is just 2 days away.

"If you guys don't mind, I'll tag along for the dance practice. I too wanna watch you two!" I said keeping my plate in the sink.

"Suit yourself." He replied!

Even though it wasn't something i wanted to hear but he atleast broke the silence.

We went straight to the terrace. The practice was good, the way they danced looked like they have already mastered it. But the most difficult part was the ending spin. I don't know why but whenever I saw Jungkook holding Bora and lifting her, i couldn't help but be jealous. I know it's wrong of me to be jealous but i just can't help it. Their faces were too near to each other.

Everytime when they were nearing to the end their lips would just be a centimetre away. Jungkook has this lovely look in his eyes whenever he makes eye contact with her, he never has it for me. Or is it just me?

___________________________________________

Stay connected to see what happens in the upcoming chapters. Don't forget to vote!