Chapter 5

Jungkook pov

I followed Bora out of curiosity and saw her going to the old store room with the girl who came to me to give my file. I hide myself behind the closet to admire Bora.

 I hide myself behind the closet to admire Bora

A boy suddenly stepped on a box. At first, I heard a clicking sound that sounded too normal but then no, sooner or later I heard some unusual sound which I have never heard maybe in movies....

I saw unusual purple light rays emitting from the box which was too bright that made all of us close our eyes. I could hear them panicking, all shut their eyes and ears. The light rays dragged every single person in the room and even I got sucked in along with them.

All of them were struck in the sky, panting heavily... "Where are we and why are we here?" asked Hana while panicking. "Nobody touches anything" replied Bora calmly. They were talking more like arguing until Taehyung pressed some button again and the time machine disappeared .

Bora, Eunbi, Hoseok, Moni, Taehyung and Yoongi landed in some bushes, Hana fell in a lake and Jungkook landed in a tree.

"Ouch, it hurts," tells Eunbi dusting off the mud from her body . While the others too get up dusting the dust off their bodies and clothes when they landed on the bush. "Guys what did you do,see cause of your silly actions we have landed to a extreme mysterious and unknown place," Taehyung said pouting.

"Hey stop it, it's all cause of you. Who asked you to step on everything you see wreck-lessly?" Moni replied to Taehyung in aggressive tone. They were busy settling themselves and fighting with Taehyung but they heard someone approaching them so they all hid behind the bushes.

 They were busy settling themselves and fighting with Taehyung but they heard someone approaching them so they all hid behind the bushes

"Ahh! this is a lake. Someone save me. I'm drowning," Hana screams for help and pants as she was losing her breath cause she couldn't catch up the buoyancy anymore and began sinking.

Third person pov

A prince was having a peaceful walk alone near the lake on a bright sunny day.

The prince heard a  loud thud as if a heavy rock from the sky fell into the lake. He comes to the lake after hearing some noises and sees a girl is drowning in the lake.

"What's that?" The prince told freaking out. He immediately removes his crown and coat and keep in the side . He runs as fast as possible and jumps into the lake and to save the girl . He carries her in his arms, and comes out of the water while the prince is completely wet and his body was exposed.

He brings her out the water and land her flat on the greeny bushes and takes his hands off her. He tries to wake her up elevating her head by placing a hand on the forehead and another hand down the chin and lifting it gently to clear the airway.

The Prince notices the guards approaching towards him. "The guards are approaching, I must take her to some other place so that she doesn't get caught," said the prince and he lifted her in bridal style to his secret room for the first aid.

He places Hana on the bed and notices her still not responding for the stimulus. He thinks of a way to rescue her and an idea pops up in the Prince's mind.

Meanwhile with the others........

Hoseok who was hiding behind the bushes notices the Prince and asks,"Guys who is that?" All of them turn towards the prince. They see him saving hana and taking her to the bushes. Then they hear some guards approaching them so they don't do anything just look at the scene.

"Guys we have to get hana back," Hoseok tells in frustration. "Yes,and we also have to figure out where we are," tells Moni.

"First let us figure out how we are gonna get out of these bushes" said Suga. "What is this place anyway?" asks Eunbi. Everyone glared at Taehyung for his actions and started swearing at him.

"Guys look I'm innocent I didn't do anything," Taehyung tells in a childish and naive manner. "Stop it guys, it's not the time for arguments. I think this is some kind of forest," said Bora.

Suga was still in his sleepy mood and told,"first we need to disguise ourselves, so no one can find out. Then think about having your fight. And find a way so that we can head back. Ahh , I'm very exhausted and tired. Does anyone knows a peaceful place so that I can rest?!!"

"But how? You just know to sleep and talk you lazy cat!" said Hoseok glaring at Yoongi. 

Hoseok puts his hand in the lake and grab some amount of water and splashes on Suga's face. "Are you awake?" asked Hoseok laughing at Suga.

"Do you some death wish huh? I guess you do," said Suga giving a scary cat look at Hoseok. "First why did you splash me with water? Second I'm not a cat. Third, that's simple. You see those maids and guards over there? You guys know to fight and you all have gadgets right? Then go ahead and get clothes from them," Suga gives them the idea.

"Wait we should not harm them. We should do something else. You all have sleep glass right?" Bora asked everyone.

*Special note* (pic is given above👆)Sleep glass : once it touches someone they will drift to sleep

Sleep glass : once it touches someone they will drift to sleep .

"Yea so?!" all said. "But what is the use ?" asked Eunbi and all of a sudden they heard a voice saying that,"I didn't know extremely dumb person like you existed." They looked right and left to find who was that person as well as afraid of being caught by the guards.

A/n : Who is the owner of that voice ? Wanna know ? Then stay connected and stay tuned with us.

'If we like the story what should we do ?
We should VOTE the chapter for the appreciation for our Authors.'

Bye for now ~~~~~~