Chapter 7

Hana and Prince Jin were having a good conversation at their first meet. Then comes a voice saying, "Prince Jin." Hana widens her eyes as the voice was approaching her. It was the maid, she slides the door and entered inside the room.

"Yes , leave it there,"ordered Jin.

Then the maids enter with some clothes and leave them on the couch . Jin sends the maids out and gives Hana some clothes to wear as her clothes were wet. "Quickly change them, you can't go out showing your body in this wet clothes, I'll be out guarding so no one can enter," said Prince Jin looking at Hana.

"Ah! Ok. Hey , wait!" tells in confusion. "What?" questioned the Prince arching his eyebrow. "I - I don't know how wear these. Can you, umm, h-help me?!" asks Hana being all flustered. "What?  You want me to help you change your clothes. Don't you know how to wear them," spoke the Prince without a break. "I'll call the maids they will help you,"said the Prince.

"No don't . If they know about me what will you say?" interrogated Hana. "Right um, I'll turn that side so you can change. If you have something troubling you I'll help," Prince Jin tells Hana and turns to the opposite direction. Hana removes her suit and wears the hanbok given by Jin.

"Umm , prince. How should I tie this?" asks Hana like a kiddo. "Huh?" Jin turned towards Hana quickly, "Oh that, It's simple. Just tie a knot between them and you are done." "Finally done. How do I look in this?" asked Hana smiling at Jin and thanks him for his help.

( This above picture is Hana's dress )

Prince Jin's thoughts .

Woah. No one ever caught my eye but this unknown woman did. She looks perfect in this royal hanbok and it suits her though. This woman caught my eyes. Why does should she have to look too beautiful? If this goes on with me then she will my bride. I'll talk about this later, first I need to keep her safe.

Prince Jin snaps out of his thoughts and stares at Hana who is lost in her own world.

'What should I do now? I need to get out of this place,' thinks Hana in frustration. On the other hand, King enters Jin's room for some personal matter.

"Prince Jin? I have - Who is this woman? And why is she in your room?" interrogated the King

"Prince Jin? I have - Who is this woman? And why is she in your room?" interrogated the King. "Oh, father she, um - she is the girl I like," Prince Jin's words stumbled. "What?! Why didn't you tell me before?" asked the King in rage.

"I was about to tell you, but," shutters in speech.

"No buts, we need be in the royal hall now. Take her with you and come fast," said the King wriggling his fabric. "Ok father," the prince sighs and walks out with Hana.

"Prince? What was that? From when did you start to like me? When?" cross examined Hana. "Play along if you don't wanna get caught. Now come with me," smirked Jin at Hana.

A/n : Let's hang you guys there and save you from the confusion about what the others are doing. We need to keep an eye on all of our casts .

Third person pov

All of them got into groups and started walking in different directions. Yoongi kept whining about why Eunbi dragged him with her.

"Yah! Why do I have to come with you ? Let me go and rest. My first and foremost preference is sleep," whinnied Suga at Eunbi.
"Shut up cat !" Eunbi bawled at Suga. "This girl! I'm gonna sit there, you go on," said Suga sitting on a rock beside him.

Yoongi takes out his wallet and starts to stare at a picture without even winking his eyes. Eunbi saw him staring at his wallet so she went and sat next to him.

( Above picture is Eun-ae )

"Who is that? Your girlfriend? Your crush?" interrogated Eunbi mocking at him. "You ask too many questions, no wonder Jungkook called you dumb,"  Suga mocked back Eunbi.
"Hey! Are you with your bestfriend or that guy?" questioned Eunbi. "I'm with no one", replied Suga with his pocker face.

"Give me that!" Eunbi grabs his wallet and took out the photo of the girl Yoongi was staring at. "Oh, she is pretty. Wait a minute, I think I know this girl. Isn't she one of the juniors who comes to our lab to learn? What was her name?" said Eunbi scratching her head.

"What ! N-no s-she," Suga's words stumbled.
"Right ! I got it. Eun-ae. Ahn Eun-ae! Am I right Mr. Cat," Eunbi razzed at him.
"Aish, stop. You talk too much," claimed Suga.

"Look you are blushing, your face is turning into crimson red, that means she is your crush," teased Eunbi. "I'm not blushing!" replied Suga.

"Yoon-ae!!" joshed Eunbi at Suga like naughty kid. "Did you just create a ship name?" asked Suga in confusion. "Yes ! Yoon-ae , Yoon-ae!"  Eunbi continued mocked at Suga.

"Stop! I accept it ok!" declared Suga. "From when?" asked Eunbi buzzing in excitement. "High school. On fresher's day. She was the girl who caught my eye," he gave her a simple reply.

"When are you gonna confess then?" Eunbi asked Suga with a bright smile forgetting about the present. "Don't make her wait too long," advised Eunbi. "Hm, when we get out of here. I wanted to confess, but this shit happened," said Suga in frustration.

"Hmm," hums Eunbi staring at the blue sky filled with sunshine and clouds.