Chapter 6

All of them turned left and right to find who it was and Eunbi looks up towards the voice and asks, "Who are - J-Jungkook?!! What are you doing here?"

"Actually I was just passing by the store room and some light sucked me in and I landed here," replied Jungkook with a monotonous voice. His answer left Eunbi in confusion and she asks him,"But?" to Jungkook. He answered saying that,"Well actually I followed you guys and I kinda felt curious when i saw you guys going inside that room. If i had to put in simple words I travelled along with you guys, so I hope my explanation was pretty simple."

Eunbi's eyes pop up for a minute seeing Jungkook. At first she was shocked to meet him in that mysterious place but she kinda felt happy cause she was hella worried that what would happen if she couldn't meet him once again in her life. In a way it was a surprise for her, even at this time when all were worried. She was pretty busy, staring at Jungkook without even blinking her eyes as he was in a way too handsome even in the worst situation.

"Quit staring and get working for the god's sake," said Jungkook blowing in fuse. "I didn't stare at you," Eunbi replied to Jungkook rolling her eyes all over her socket.

"All right guys let's make your our move then and not waste our time," instructed Jungkook like the Chief Royal Guard

Everyone follows Jungkook's lead, they encounter the guards and the maids on their way and made them fall asleep using the sleep glass. No sooner than later, they take the clothes which was hanging on the metal string that was drying in the hot summer weather. Meanwhile all were busy putting on their clothes to hide the real identity, Eunbi notices Jungkook going somewhere. While they all were searching but Jungkook goes missing. He walks out somewhere, and sees a room. He investigates the room. It was a abandoned room.

"Where's Jungkook?" asked Bora in anxiety . "I saw him going that way," Eunbi said pointing her hand towards the entrance of the room, "I think he found something," replied Eunbi. Within a few minutes Jungkook comes back, and says about the room he has found. "Guys a found a room and I guess it will be perfect for us to hide and not get caught by the royal guards," said Jungkook gasping. "Take a break Jungkook, your short of breath right now," tells Eunbi out of concern like a caring wife patting his shoulders. "I'm fine," tells Jungkook moving away from Eunbi.

"Guys follow me, let's shift ourselves to that room quickly before we get caught by the guards," orders Jungkook to all.

Everyone follows him without asking anything. Meanwhile all were busy putting on their clothes to hide their real identity. Eunbi's eyes wander here and there waiting for Jungkook, so that he can collect his clothes from her. "Hey jungkook, here. Take them and change your clothes," tells Eunbi with a bright smile on her face. Jungkook nods his head and takes his clothes from Eunbi. "Go and change yourself too, Jungkook said raising his eyebrow and nodding.

The girls and boys go inside to different rooms and change into hanbok.