𝐨𝐧𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

summer of 1977

SOFIA AURORA LAURIER HAD THE 'PERFECT' FAMILY according to other people. She two living parents, who loved her. She was a pureblood, which most people saw as a good thing. Last but surely not least she had money. She had a lot of money. She didn't go showing it around like some people she knew. She knew not everyone could have the things she had. Oh, the Laurier family was also considered 'blood traitors' because they would associate with muggles and muggle-borns.

She was a Gryffindor. She was brave, smart, and according to other guys she was beautiful, but of course Sofia already knew this piece of information. She would often get asked by many boys if she would go to Hogsmeade with them.

But in this moment she was currently in dining room eating dinner with her parents.

"Are you excited to go back to school, Sofia?" Her father, Charles asked.

"Sure." Sofia said, with a smile on her face.

This wasn't a complete lie. She loved going back to Hogwarts, but something felt of about this year. Also, her mother was getting sicker.

Yup, One more thing about Sofia's crazy family. The Laurier family blood curse. Sofia didn't know much about the curse. She knew her mother had it. Sofia didn't know weather she would get it or not. She hoped she wouldn't.

"When did you say Lily was coming?" Her mother, Diana asked.

"She said she was coming next Friday," said Sofia.

Lily Evans, Sofia's best friend. If you thought Sofia was smart, Merlin you hadn't met Lily Evans. Lily was the smartest witch Sofia had ever met.

"Sofia, are you done eating." said Diana, while Sofia nodded her head.

Diana grabbed Sofia's plate, along with hers and her husband's so she could wash them.

"I'm gonna go to room." Sofia said. She made it about halfway up the stairs when someone knocked on the door to her 'house'. Her house was manor, but she didn't like calling it that.

"SOFIA! Get the door." Sofia internally groaned.

Sofia made her back down the stairs.

"Yes?" She could only the figure of a boy standing at her door. It was dark and rainy so she couldn't tell who it was.

"Sofia?" the boy said questionably.

"I- Sirius?" Sofia saw her friend Sirius Black standing at her doorway. He looked like shit. "What are you doing here?"

"Y-you said that I could stay with you i-if it ever got to bad. I mean I hope I can, It's alright it's just they only place-" He was cut of as Sofia pulled the grey-eyed boy into a hug.

Sirius Black felt safe, for the first time in a while.

"SOFIA! Who's at the door." Sofia heard her mother yell. She and Sirius pulled away from their hug.

"Are you okay?" Sofia asked Sirius noticing the scars the were bleeding on his face.

"I-I think so, I tried to get Reggie but mum hit me with a curse." Sirius continued, Sofia frowned. She knew the boy had a bad home life, but she never asked. There was a reason Sirius didn't tell anyone about his home life, so Sofia never asked.

"Come one." Sofia grabbed Sirius's hand and led him into her house.

Sofia's house, let's just say it was really fucking big. It was bigger than most pureblood's homes. It was also very different. The walls were tall and painted a crème colour. There was a chandelier in the middle of the living room.

"Sofia, who's at the do- Sirius?" Diana stopped herself after she noticed the boy who was with her daughter.

"Er..hi Diana." said Sirius.

Diana knew what had happened. She didn't have to ask.

"Mickey!" Diana called for their house elf.

"Yes? Miss Laurier." Mickey appeared.

"Please, take Sirius's stuff to one of the guest rooms."

"Yes Miss Laurier." Mickey said.

"Sirius?" Diana turned to the Black boy. "Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm fine, but thank you." Diana smiled at the boy.

"Come on." Sofia said grabbing his hand. "Goodnight, mum."

"Goodnight Sofia, Sirius."

"G'night Diana."

Sofia led Sirius to his room, which was in front of hers.

"You sure your okay?" Sofia asked again.

"I'm okay, Sof."

"Night, Sirius."

"Night, Sof."

They both entered their rooms. Sirius felt safe in their house. He felt safe for the first time in a while.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ i hate my writing. thoughts?
also chapter will get longer!
766 words