𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

SIRIUS LIKED SOFIA. YEAH, HE LIKED HER. He didn't know why, he just did. He liked the way she made him smile. He liked the way she made him laugh. He liked everything about her.

Sirius had been avoiding Sofia since that night. Something about Sofia made him feel safe. Maybe it was the fact that she in fact had always been there for him. When Sirius would come back to Hogwarts after breaks and summer, Sofia was the one who has always healed him. She never asked, because it wasn't her business. 

Sofia never said anything the next. She never stared at him weirdly. If Sirius wasn't telling her, anything it's because he didn't want. She wasn't going to push him, into telling her. She wouldn't want anyone to push her into saying something. 

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Sirius hadn't gone out of his room all morning. He hadn't heard Sofia, either. She would usually come in every morning and wake him up. Sirius could hear someone had just gotten home, he could also hear Charles and Diana speaking, so he couldn't help but overhear.

"What is it?" Sirius could hear Diana ask worryingly. 

"The healer said.." Sirius couldn't hear much after that, the only thing he heard after that were the sobs of Diana Laurier.

"Where is s-she?" Diana asked, sadly.

"She's outside, said she needed a minute alone." Charles muttered. 

"How long?" said Diana shakily.

"Maybe two or three years, they don't really know." Charles explained.

Sirius had been confused as to what they were talking about, but it wasn't his business so he didn't ask. 

"Sirius." Sirius had heard a soft outside his door. Sirius walked over to open his, outside was Sofia, who's eyes were bloodshot red. Sofia had been crying.

"Are you okay?" Sirius asked, softy. Sofia nodded her head.

"I- yeah." said Sofia.

"What's wrong." asked Sirius

"N-nothing, I just heard something I didn't really want to hear." Sofia muttered.

"Wanna talk about it." Sofia shook her head.

Sofia didn't really want to talk about the news she had just heard. She didn't want to talk about anything. She didn't want to do anything. She wanted someone. Someone, whether it be Lily, it Sirius, she wanted someone who wouldn't leave her. 

Like Sofia, Sirius would never push Sofia in to telling him anything, if she didn't want to. Sirius liked that Sofia unlike other people didn't push him into about his home life, that wasn't any good. 

"Didn't you say Lily was coming?" Sirius asked, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Er..yeah she's coming in a couple of days." said Sofia. "I didn't tell her James was coming though."

"Why?" asked Sirius

"You know Lily, she never would have came if she knew that James Potter, the who's been bothering her most of her life, was coming here too." 

"You know she only going to get more mad at you when James does show up, right?" 

"Yeah but they aren't coming until a couple days, and by then I will have come up with a plan to make Lily, less mad at me." Sofia said, with a smile on her face.

Seeing Sofia smile, made Sirius's face light up, leading to him smiling too. "And what might, that plan be?"

"Sirius, I said I'll come up with a plan. I don't have one now." said Sofia "You, don't worry about James. For one, I think James will actually thank me for inviting Lily."

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ ik it's rushed, i wrote this in about 40 minutes. thoughts?
616 words