𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

september 1, 1977

THE MONTH OF AUGUST HAD GONE BY quickly, Sirius and Sofia never bought back up the events of August 18. 

"Sofia!" Lily Evans yelled, at seeing her best friend. 

"Lily- woah." Sofia was cut off as Lily threw her arms around her.

Lily who hadn't Sofia in almost two weeks, was exciting to see how Sofia, was feeling and doing.

"Howareyou?" Lily said very quickly "Areyouokay?"

"Lily, calm down I'm fine."

"ARE YOU SURE?" Lily screamed in her face, worried about her.

"Lily, be quiet. Might as well tell the whole school." 

"Right, sorry, I've just been so worried about you." said Lily.

"I'm fine okay?" Sofia said, blankly. Sofia might of regretted telling Lily right about now. Sure, she loved talking to Lily about everything, but sometimes Lily would talk to much.

"Have you told Sirius?" asked Lily.

"I-"

"Told Sirius what?" Sirius appeared behind Lily and Sofia. 

"N-nothing." Sofia said, quickly.

"Er...okay." Sirius knew that Sofia was lying. Sofia was always spoke as fast as she could whenever she'd be lying, unlucky enough for Sofia, Sirius knew this. 

"SOF!" James Potter, could be heard from across that station. 

"James." Sofia dragged out his name. James who adored Sofia flung his arm her embracing into a hug with Sofia, who almost feel backwards due to James almost throwing himself on her. 

Sofia could see Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew slowly walking the direction James came from. Peter's eyes lit up at the sight of Sofia, and a huge smile appeared on the face of Remus. 

"James, can you let go of me." Sofia breathed out, due to James still having a tight hold on her.

"Sorry." James muttered under his breath. "Oh, hello Evans."

James had 'fell in love' with Lily Evans. Yet, he didn't say anything, due to the fact he asked her out in third year and Lily rejected him. After that he never tried again. He didn't want to bother her. 

Lily could say that James had gotten attractive over the summer. Lily Evans would never confess she had a crush on James Potter.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

The whole ride to Hogwarts, James was rambling about Euphemia and Fleamont Potter not letting him play Quidditch all summer.

"...and the I told her that nothing she would do, would stop me from playing.." James kept on talking until Sirius had enough of it.

"JAMES, NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK!" Sirius yelled, making James stop talking immediately. 

"Sirius shhh no need to be so loud." James scoffed. "Anywho how was your summer, Sof." 

"It was fine." said Sofia.

"What do you mean fine." 

"James, it was fine." Sofia could feel Lily's eyes burning into the back of her head. 

Lily knew that Sofia's summer wasn't fine. It was far from fine. Only was the only one of her friends that knew about her blood curse. Sofia hadn't been feeling fine. She was getting weak. Little by little Sofia was getting weaker. Lily spent half of the summer reading about blood curses and seeing if there was a way one could survive a blood curse. To Lily's disappointment there wasn't a person who had seemed to ever survive. Lily couldn't image what Sofia was going through, frankly she didn't want to. She could tell Sofia was in pain, even though Sofia claimed she wasn't.

"Sure Sofia, I'm sure it was just fine." James exclaimed. "Enough about you Sofia, how was your summer Sirius?"

"It was amazing, best summer of my life." said Sirius. 

"Why was it the best?" asked Peter.

"I got disowned, and I spent the summer at Sofia's." Sirius said, proudly.

"YOU WHAT?" Everyone except Sofia and Lily, said in union. 

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ uh idk wtf this chapter was. thoughts?
652 words