𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

SOFIA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK AFTER what the St. Mungo's healer told her. Sofia had been told earlier that day, that she had sadly, gotten her family's blood curse. It was rare to start showing symptoms of a blood curse at such a young age. The healer told Sofia it wouldn't affect her life much, but it did. As the days went by, Sofia had started to feel much worse. Lily and James ended up not coming, as they wanted to let Sofia rest. 

Sofia hadn't told Sirius, or James. She didn't want anyone to know. Diana and Charles had told Sirius that Sofia had come down with a bug. Sofia had only told Lily. She trusted Lily with her life. Lily had said she understood why she didn't want to tell the boys, but that she should at least tell them. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

august 18, 1977

"SOFIA!" Sirius Black yelled, from across her room.

"I SAID IT WASN'T ME!" Sofia Laurier yelled back. 

"I KNOW IT WAS YOU!" yelled, Sirius.

"NO IT WASN'T!" 

Sirius apparently had though that Sofia had eaten his beloved chocolate frog, which in fact Sofia didn't eat the chocolate frog. So, Sirius was chasing Sofia around her room. 

"You bitc-" Sofia didn't get to finish her sentence, as Sirius who was right behind her, threw her on the bed. Sirius had pinned Sofia down on her bed, his face right in front of hers. Sirius didn't realize what he was doing what he was doing until his face was right in front of hers, leaning in close. 

"What are you doing?" Sofia whispered, as Sirius nose was almost touch hers.

"I-" 

"Miss Sofia!" Mickey appeared in her. Sirius immediately pulled him self off of Sofia.

"What is it?" asked Sofia, getting up.

"Miss Diana, needs to see you!" said Mickey, happily.

"Oh, erm.. coming?" Sofia said, getting up of her bed. "I'll see you later."

Sofia left the room, as Mickey disapprated out of her room, leaving Sirius in the room by himself. He didn't know what he was thinking. He surely wasn't going to kiss her. Sofia was his befriend, he wouldn't do that. 

"Fuck." Sirius muttered to himself exiting her room.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Yes, mum?" Sofia said entering the dining room, where Diana was sitting down.

"Are you okay?" Diana asked, worried about her daughter. "Are you fine? Do you feel fine?"

"I'm fine, mum." said Sofia.

"Are you sure?" asked Diana

"Yes, mum." 

"Okay." said Diana "I just wanted to see if you were fine."

Sofia felt fine, or she said she was fine. But, Sofia did not feel fine. She felt really fucking sick. Of course, she didn't tell anyone. She had already caused enough trouble with her parents, she didn't want them to feel bad for her now. 

She still hadn't told Sirius, which was only making her feel worse. Sofia hated keeping secrets from her best friend, but she had too. She couldn't tell him that she would die in a couple years. She couldn't tell him that, she wouldn't. Sirius had already gone through a lot, Sofia wasn't about to make his life worse, by telling him that she had a blood curse. Sirius didn't ever know about Sofia's mum having the fucking blood curse. The only person who knew was her dad, and Lily. Lily knew because Sofia came to her when they found out her mother had the curse. Sofia was a mess when they told her, but Lily helped her. 

"I'm fine." Sofia said tiredly "I'm going to bed."

"Okay, get some sleep." Diana said, as Sofia walked over and gave her mum a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ i hate it too. thoughts?
648 words