𝐭𝐰𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

summer of 1977

SIRIUS ORION BLACK WOKE UP THE NEXT morning feeling happy. He was staying with his bestfriend. He didn't have to live in constant fear that something bad would happen to him. He felt safe.

Sofia woke up the next morning feel sick. She was always getting sick lately. She just assumed it was fever, like she always did.

Little did she know it was something much worse.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

"Hello, Sirius." said Sofia in a soft voice, entering the living room.

"Hey, Sof." Sirius said.

"How are you?" Sofia asked.

"M'fine."

"Okay." Sofia whispered.

Sofia didn't want to push Sirius into telling her anything. Sofia didn't know much about what had been happening in his life. She didn't know what is was like to come from an abusive family, so she didn't even try to understand what he was thinking and feeling.

"Are you hungry?" Sofia asked.

"No, I'm fine." said Sirius.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Sirius muttered.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Sofia spent the rest of the morning in her room, reading. She didn't feel the best. She never did these days.

"Hey Sofia." Sirius said, standing at the door of her room.

"Yeah?"

"You're sure it's alright that I stay here?" He asked. "I-I can always find somewhere else to stay and-."

"Sirius, It's fine." Sofia said reassuringly.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Sirius it's fine."

Sirius knew he was welcomed in her house, but he still felt like he was unwanted. In his case he had felt this way his entire life.

"Are you okay?" Sofia asked.

"I-I don't know." She frowned at the words that came out of his mouth. Sofia walked over to Sirius and, engulfed him in a hug.

Sirius was taken back at first sure he had hugged the girl many times before, but this time it felt different. It took Sirius before he hugged her back.  

Sofia loved Sirius. She always had, and she always would. She never actually saw him as anything more than a friend. She knew that nothing would ever happen between them. 

Sirius could hear Sofia let out a heavy exhale, as if she had trouble breathing.

"You okay, Sof?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sofia said softly.

"Are you sure?" Sirius asked, nervously hoping Sofia was okay.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." 

Sirius could pretend he didn't like the girl, which he was very good at since he often did. He always liked the girl, even as something more than a friend. Yet he never said or did anything, because everyone left him, or well he left everyone. He had left his brother, Regulus with his parents, who he wished were dead. Part of him wanted to tell Sofia that he liked, but there was no way in hell he would ruin their friendship. 

Sofia, to had feelings towards Sirius. Yet, like Sirius she didn't say anything. 

Whether they liked or loved each other, they wanted to be together. They didn't know it yet, but they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with each other. They wanted to love each other. He would do anything to be with her. She would do anything to be with him.

They wanted to love everyone else wanted. He would do anything for her. She would do anything for him. They would do anything for each other. He would die for her. She would die for him. They would die for each other.

if only it didn't have to come to that

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ i know its short sorry. thoughts?
615 words.