𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

LILY EVANS HAD BEEN EXCITED FOR HER DATE with James Potter. Lily hadn't always felt this way towards the boy with brown hair and hazel eyes, but something about him changed over the summer in her eyes. James Potter had always had a big crush on Lily Evans. James claimed that he had loved Lily. And James really did love Lily Evans. 

James had always seen something in Lily that just made his heart stop beating. He had asked the girl with red hair out once back in their third year, only to be rejected so he never asked again. 

James didn't think he had heard Lily right, when she had asked him out. He could remember not being able to sleep that night.  

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

october 17, 1997

"Lily would you stop. It'll be fine." Sofia said trying to convince Lily that her date with James would be fine.

"What if-" 

"Lily, stop." 

"But-" 

"Lily, If one more thing comes out of your mouth."

"Right, sorry." 

Just as Lily finished talking, Sirius walked into common room with a smirk on his face.

"What did you do." asked Sofia. 

"Nothing!" said Sirius with a soft smile on his face. 

"Sure."

"H-how's James?" Lily asked Sirius.

Sirius threw his head back in laughter. "Don't worry Lily-flower, Jamesie boy is doing just fine."

"What did you do to him." asked Sofia with a stern look on her face.

"I bet you wanna know, Sof."

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

James Potter, was a kind boy. Sure, he made mistakes here and there but for the most part he was kind to almost everyone. And when it came it Lily Evans, boy would James do anything for her. There was something about Lily that just made James smile every time he saw. He didn't know what it was, but it was definitely something. 

Maybe it was her beautiful red hair. Maybe it was her green eyes. Maybe it was the fact that everything about her was just perfect. Or maybe the fact that she was smarter than mostly everyone else. But there was just something about her. 

Even if you didn't know James Potter (which almost everyone did) you could tell that he was completely in love with Lily Evans.

Sofia knew it, she could tell by the way a James looked at Lily. Sirius could tell by the way he would talk about Lily. Remus just knew. And Peter just overheard James say the he loved her. 

Sofia wanted Lily to be happy. All Sofia ever wanted was for her and her friends to be happy. 

James could pretend he didn't like Lily, which he was very good at since he often did because he knew that Lily didn't like him back, or at least that was what he thought.

But he knew that he was in love with her.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ this is so short. i hate this. thoughts?
510 words