𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

SOFIA AURORA LAURIER DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS like to die. All she knew was that was going to die. The big question was when. Would it hurt? Was it like sleeping? When?

That was all Sofia could ask herself, was when. For all she knew it could tomorrow (which was most likely not going to be because the St. Mungo's healers told them it would be in about two to three years), she wanted to be able to live her life. She didn't want to worry whether she would or would not wake up the next morning.

And Merlin, did she want to tell her friends. Sofia hated lying to them, but from what she though it was for the best. She knew that they would probably hate her when they found out, but she didn't care. As long as they didn't know she was okay. She didn't want them to be worrying about every single day. It was bad enough that Lily had known, she definitely didn't want the boys knowing.

She would tell them when the time came, and right now wasn't the time. She didn't when the time would come, but when it did come she would know.

Nothing could changed the fact that she was dying. Nothing in world could. She knew. Lily knew that. Her parents knew.

Sofia just hoped it wouldn't happen soon.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

october 20, 1997

Sirius Black was woken by a sleeping Sofia next to him. Sirius had asked her if she could help him study which she had said yes to. He guessed that they had fallen asleep.

Sofia looked beautiful even when she was asleep. Her dark blond over her face. She look peaceful, as if she were dreaming. If Sirius wasn't falling for her, he sure was now. He knew he might never get with Sofia, but maybe he could try.

Sofia could feel Sirius's eyes on her. She didn't want to open. Her eyes.

Her eyes were a pretty light brown, almost hazel color. They were probably the most prettiest eyes, Sirius had ever seen.

Well, then Sofia's sleep was interrupted as Remus stormed into their room.

They really did not like the news that had come out of his mouth.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ this has a reason being so short because the next chapter is 1000 words long. thoughts?
414 words