𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

october 15, 1977

The month of September had gone by quickly. The air was cooler, gusts of wind every now and then. Leaves falling of the trees, the fresh smell air that came with the gusts of air. 

Sofia and Lily took the most classes out of all of them. They had both taken Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Transfiguration, Arithmancy, Ancient Runes and Potions, unlike the boys who had only taken Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Transfiguration, and Potions. 

Sofia was currently bored out of her mind. Lily had made her and the boys do their homework down in common room to insure that they would actually do it. Sirius was sitting next to Sofia, his black painted fingernails fiddling with the rings on Sofia's hands.  

"Lily can I go now?" Sofia groaned, tried of sitting waiting for James and Peter to finish. 

"No, Sofia. If you leave, James and Peter are going to want to leave but they can't until they finish all of their work." Lily explained. 

"Fuck me." Sofia buried her head into Sirius's shoulder.

"Gladly." Sirius whispered into Sofia's war. 

"Shut up, Sirius." 

Before Sirius had anytime to respond, James suddenly yelled out. "IM DONE!"

"Thank Merlin." Sofia immediately got up from of the couch making her way to her dorm, followed by Sirius, who got up after Sofia did. 

"Hey! Where are you going." James asked Sirius. 

"I need to talk her." Sirius voice could be heard faintly.

Usually Sofia would push through the day acting like she felt fine, but today she did not feel fine at all. Today she felt like complete trash, well she felt like this everyday, but today something just felt wrong. Sofia wasn't stupid she knew that she was dying, she just didn't want to die so soon. Her mother who also had the curse, tried comforting Sofia when they had found out. 

Sofia didn't realize she was crying until she tear drops were falling down her face. 

"Sof." Sirius called out from behind the door. Sofia quickly wiped the tears of her face, and went to open the door.

"Yeah?" said Sofia.

"What's wrong?" Sirius asked, noticing Sofia's eyes were still glassy from crying.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Sofia said quickly.

"Okay." said Sirius. Again, he wasn't going to push her in to telling him anything.

"Did you need something?" asked Sofia.

"Oh- erm yeah I was going to-" before Sirius could answer Lily busted into their room. 

"Erm- James needs to see you Sirius." Lily stated. Sirius left without another word.

Sofia had noticed that Lily was blushing.

"Lily, love why are you blushing?" Sofia raised an eyebrow at Lily. 

Lily had mumbled something that Sofia wasn't able to hear. 

"Lily I can't hear you."

"I said I asked James on a date." Lily said loudly enough for Sofia to hear.

"You what?" 

"I don't know, I kind of just blurted it out, and then Peter and Remus looked at me like I was an idiot." Lily said fairly quick.

"What did James say." 

"He said yes." 

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

"SHE ASKED ME OUT!" James Potter yelled as soon as Sirius entered their room.

"WHO?" Sirius Black yelled back.

"LILY!"

"WHY?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHY'"

"WHY ARE YALL YELLING."

"WHAT?"

"SHUT UP!" 

"YOU SHUT UP WORMTAIL." 

"STOP YELLING THEN" 

"HOW ABOUT YOU ALL STOP YELLING?" 

James had already tackled Peter to the ground, James and Peter were just rolling floor. Sirius tried pulling James off Peter, which wasn't any help as he was also tackled to the ground. Remus tried helping James up, which then led to him being now on the floor.

"YOU BITCH!" 

"What in Merlin's name are you lot doing?" The boys looked to the door where Sofia and Lily were standing. 

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ this is so chaotic, also i have no clue how classes work, so just mind that. thoughts?
665 words