𝐭𝐞𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

november 5, 1997

The funeral of Diana Laurier had happened on a chilly day in November. It had seemed that the blood-curse had finally gotten to her. Sofia had done much of the past two weeks, since Remus had told her what had happened. She was mess, she loved her mother. Sofia would do anything to get her back.

The weeks following, Sirius' birthday had past, though he didn't feel like celebrating. Diana had always been nice too him, she took him in after he had ran away from his abusive home.

Professor McGonagall had allowed Sofia to stay with her father for a couple week, which she did.

Now it had seemed that Sofia wanted her blood-curse to take over her body.

Maybe she could be with her mum.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Snow piled up on the grounds of the school. Sofia was curled into a ball laying next to Sirius. She had felt the worse she had ever felt in her life.

The days were getting shorter, the air was colder, everything was different.

James and Lily had been more dates. Remus and Peter had been spending more time together. And Sofia and Sirius, well they were trying their best everyday.

It had seemed Charles wasn't doing so great either. He missed his wife. He knew he would love from the moment he saw her. He was always remember her, he was always love her.

He just missed her.

author's note

well hello dear friends, I am back
i very sorry for this random update, but i am back and ready. yeah chapters will be up every week. again sorry for being gone since like.. july
i need some time to myself and I am better than ever.
anywho bye:)

-hottest person ever