𝐬𝐢𝐱

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

THE REST OF THE TRAIN RIDE WAS LILY TRYING to calm James down after he had heard that his best friend, was disowned and kicked out of his house. 

"James, will you clam down." Sirius said, tired of hearing James talking to him. "You're acting like I'm homeless, I told you I live with Sofia."

"And why exactly are you living with my Sofia." James said, as Sofia let out a sharp breath.

Sofia knew what was about to happen. James and Sirius were about to argue. Well, it all started in their first year when James made a comment on how Sofia would always be his. Of course, Sirius had heard their conversation, and that's when he claimed Sofia was his. They kept about the back and forth, until Remus spoke up and said that Sof didn't belong to anyone, but herself. But of course the boys didn't give a shit, what Remus said. 

"I stayed with my Sofia, because she was the only person I thought about." Sirius said, smirking at Sofia. 

"My Sofia." James said, correcting Sirius.

"No, she's mine." Sirius gritted through his teeth. 

"Padfoot, I thought we already said that Sofia is mine."

"No, Prongs you said that. I never agreed on that."

Sofia was getting tired of their bullshit. James and Sirius kept their argument going for a while.

"I am right bloody here. I am nobody's." Sofia finally spoke out after she was tried of them.

"okay?"

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

After the sorting, Remus had noticed something was off about Sofia. She wasn't the same cheery person she always was. She hadn't spoken, he also noticed that she hadn't eaten since they had gotten to Hogwarts. 

Sofia hadn't been feeling the best, maybe it was the fact that she was slowing dying, or the fact that she had eaten yet. 

She hadn't really understood much about the blood curse, not that her mum would tell her much. The only things she knew about it was that it was placed on the Rosemary family bloodline, after one of her relatives had brought someone back from the dead without 'permission'. Rosemary was her mother's maidens name. It didn't feel like a curse, considering every child born from a Rosemary had the curse. 

From what she understood the curse was deadly, every single person who had, had it dies. Sofia had heard of a couple other families who also had blood curses put on them, such as the Greengrass Family. 

"You alright, Sof?" Remus asked, snapping Sofia out of her thoughts. Sofia quickly nodded her head. 

As badly as Sofia wanted to tell the boys what was wrong with her, she couldn't. Not many people knew what was wrong with her. Her professor's knew, along with Madam Pomfrey, who was working on making a potion so Sofia wouldn't feel as bad as she did. Lily was also helping as much as she could, she would stay up reading about blood curses and how they worked. 

Sofia just hoped she lived long enough to see her friend's grow up with her.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

━━━━━━ this is the shortest chapter ever. thoughts?
548 words