(...)

we started into each other's eyes for like 10 seconds. then i looked away. "we should probably head home" i said quietly. he turned away from me. "probably" he said.

he got back onto the road. the drive home was filled with complete silence. the most awkward silence i've ever heard. i do not wish this upon anyone. holy shit.

once we got home i practically jumped out of his truck and walked in the house not waiting for him. i went up to my bedroom. i sat in front of my big pretty vanity and looked at myself in the mirror. i opened one of my drawers and took out my makeup wipes. i took one out of the package and wiped my face with it. after i took my falsies off of course.

after that i took my clothes off. i changed into a pair of shorts and threw a bralette on. then i went in nate's room to take one of his sweatshirts. i love how big they are on me.

i walked into his room and he was sitting on his bed with his headset on staring at his tv playing his dumb video game. i walked to
his closet and pulled out a grey nike sweatshirt and called his name because he didn't even know that i was in his room. too
focused on his game. "can i take this?" i asked. "yeah whatever" he said eager to get back to his game. i nodded my head but he turned his head back to me as i slipped his sweatshirt over my body.

he just looked at me. finally realized i was in his room with no shirt on. he looked at my chest then up to my eyes. i quickly pulled the sweatshirt down over my stomach and walked out of his bedroom.

that was way more awkward than i wanted it to be.

anyways,i went into cal's office. i had a weird day. i just wanted to see cal. he can always cheer me up.

i knocked on the door. "come in!" he called. i smiled and turned the door knob letting myself  in. i sat down in the comfy chair in front of his desk. "how was your first day honey" he asked me. "it was good" i lied.

we kind of make small talk about random shit until i got bored lol. i said goodnight to him and went back in my room.

i was laying in my bed staring at my tv that wasn't even on. i just couldn't stop thinking about that awkward moment between me and nate earlier.

then there was a knock on my door. "come in"
i said. thinking it was marsha coming to say hey or something. but it was nate.

he walked near me and plopped down on my bed. i took my puff bar off my nightstand and took a hit. he looked at me and i put my hand out offering him the puff. "want a hit?"i asked. "nah" he rejected. i shook my head and took another hit.

"so what's up" i asked,curious as to why he came in my bedroom. "i don't know,i'm bored" he answered. i raised my eyebrows at him. "we should go to target" i said.

honestly,i have a weird obsession with target. it's like not healthy lol. but i love it there. it makes me warm.

"why" he chuckled. "i don't know. i just like it there and i need to get makeup wipes and fake eyelash glue." i said. he nodded. "okay,change and then we can go" he said.

i looked down at my outfit. "change?" i questioned him. "those shorts are way too short" he said. they really weren't to be honest. i looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "now" he demanded. i put my hands up letting him not i'm not looking for a fight.

i went in my closet and just grabbed a pair of light pink sweatpants that said "east highland cheer" on them. not that i cheer for east highland anymore but i look good in those sweatpants so stfu.

i took his sweatshirt off of me and threw on:

he rolled his eyes at me when i put it on.

"what?" i asked. "why couldn't you just keep the sweatshirt on?" he asked. "um i don't want to wear a big ass sweatshirt and sweatpants."
i said. he rolled his eyes and just "whatevered" me.

he's such an ass sometimes. but whatever.

we walked down the stairs and he grabbed his keys. i slipped on my air forces. and me and him walked out. we got in his truck. i put my seatbelt on and watched as he pulled out of the driveway.

i connected my phone to the bluetooth thing and played my music. i put 'rude boy' by rihanna on. that song reminds me on nate. i sang along to it while nate stayed quiet with his eyes on the road.

when we pulled into the target parking lot i unbuckled my seat belt. and went to get out of his truck but he grabbed my wrist. i looked down at our hands then back up at him.