carnival night pt. 3

i ended up going home with maddy. i didn't want to face nate. and plus me and maddy need eachother right now. yeah we've had our differences in the past but i mean both of us just got choked out by nate. we needed eachothers comfort and plus i really didn't want to be at home.

so i texted cal just making sure it was okay for me to stay at cassie's house for the night. he doesn't like maddy especially after the scene she caused at the booth so i didn't want to tell him i was going to be there. he would've said no. so i lied about it.

me and maddy got to her house and went upstairs

me and maddy got to her house and went upstairs. we went into her bathroom both staring into the mirror. there was intense bruising on both of our necks. a few tears came out of both of our eyes. but we both quickly wiped them.

i changed into a pair of shorts that she gave me and a t-shirt. she changed into a t-shirt and shorts as well. we both laid in her bed and talked for hours. just holding each other. we both really got to know eachother. she's actually a really sweet girl. and i came to understand why she's such a crazy girlfriend.

i mean if nate was your boyfriend,wouldn't you be a little crazy too? i know i would. we both apologized for the shit we said about eachother and did to each other the last few weeks.

nate was blowing up my phone all night.

i obviously did not answer

i obviously did not answer. i wanted him to sit there thinking about me. i wanted him to feel guilty for not only what he did to me but also for what he did to maddy. he was not a good boyfriend to her. he's abusive. a cheater. and yeah he cheated on her with me but he was still a cheater. he's a douche bag and has serious anger problems that he needs to learn how to deal with before he fucks his life and career up.

maddy told me all about her and nate's relationship. i thought i knew everything there was to know because nate has told me a lot of shit. however he left out a lot. like how fucking abusive he was and still is to her. i mean i knew he was a little aggressive with her sometimes because i've literally witnessed it happen. but i didn't know how bad it was. until she told me.

he hits her. he chokes her a lot. i guess he's gone as far as punching her before. honestly i just feel bad for her. and i'm just really sorry i called her out in the hallway the way i did before. she's a really sweet girl. and she loves nate. and love makes you do crazy things. and i guess that explains why i thought she was a physco.

nate knows how much she loves him and uses it to his advantage in disgusting ways. god i hate that boy sometimes.

maddy also told me about her parents. how her dad is a drunk who lies about having a job and how her mother is constantly trying to turn maddy against her dad. that broke my heart to hear. i also told her about my parents.

honestly the story was a lot more than what i've told you before. yeah he went crazy then decided to kill her than himself. but there's so much more detail. so here i go,i'm gonna tell you.

my dad had been cheating on her since i was 6. she knew and so did i. i mean he would literally have other women at my house when my mom wasn't around and be oddly close with them. and when i wasn't around,i assume that's when they had sex. yeah i might've been 6 years old but i wasn't fucking stupid. and as i grew up,i put the pieces together. anyways when i was 9,my mom finally decided to divorce his ass after a long 3 years of letting him cheat on her and just pretending it wasn't happening. anyways after she divorced him,they shared custody of me. but he started to pick me up from school and take me without telling her. it got to the point where all custody of me was taken away from my dad. after that he literally was just doing crazy shit. he would get wasted at bars and do some fucked up shit. he was getting arrested a shit ton. his dad (my grandfather) would just bail him out everytime. then one day he decided he wanted to just end it all. but he wanted to take my mom with him. so he fucking did. i know he sounds like a monster. but he was a good dad who made mistakes the last few years of his life. i guess you could say he went crazy. but before all that,he was a good dad. he was genuinely the best dad a little girl could've wanted. i know he fucked up but i mean he's still my dad. i just try to remember the good things about him and not the fucked up shit he did.

anyways,i told maddy that. she was super comforting in a way. i really liked that about her. i couldn't help but feel that me and her were going to become great friends. i mean,i really fucking hope we do.