The weather

That was a fun night. As the red head got up from her bed. As she walked out the door and into the deck. Where is everybody? Sanji-kun? As she walked into the kitchen. No one was there. Zoro? As she walked up to the crows nest. Their probably sleeping. As she walked off board to the ocean. This is the latest they have ever went to sleep at. I will just wait till they get up and start being their loud annoying selves again. As she went to sit on a rock. Gosh it sure is windy we should probably start getting ready to leave this little island. Robin is probably not asleep hopefully. The breeze is getting harder I should probably warn them. It was getting really dark and cloudy. I should probably tell them that there is going to be a storm soon. As she headed back t the merry. Man why the hell is everyone asleep right now! As she stormed in. As she headed to the boys cabin. Oi, Morons wake up! As she hit 6 heads. What the hell Nami. Groaned Zoro. As everyone of the male straw hats got up. What was that for? Questioned Luffy. We need to get ready to leave.

Sanji-kun make breakfast for us please. Yes my dear. As he twirled off into the kitchen. Why do we need to leave so early in the morning? Questioned Zoro. There is going to be a storm soon so we need to be on are way. As the little doctor quivered with fear. Don't worry Chopper Me the great and powerful Usopp have gone through this by myself. WOW! USOPP YOUR SO COOL! As the little reindeer got very excited. As Nami stared at the sharp shooter with disbelief. As she focused back at the weather. Oi, MORONS DINNERS READY! MY DEAR NAMI SWAN AND ROBIN CHWAN YOUR BREAKFAST IS SERVED! As all the straw hats entered the kitchen. So Nami how is the weather? It's fine we just need to get a move on. Do you want to start leaving right now? Yeah! LETS GO! As the straw hats started to set sail again. Everyone go to your assigned area! Called out Nami. The storm is coming! As all the straw hats did ll they could. Turn the ship to the east. Nami-swan do you need help?

THE BREEZE IS TO STRONG! As the wind took Nami off the rail so she was dangling from the front of the ship. LUFFY! ZORO! HELP! She called out. Nami-San. As Ronin was trying to help her ,but the wave beat her to it. NAMI! As she let go and fell into the ocean. As Zoro jumped into the ocean trying to find Nami, as Nami kept going to go lower and lower Ito the oceans deepness. As she rised one hand to try and call for help. As Zoro grabbed her hand and pulled her up. As they both went on the surge ace of the surface. ZORO! NAMI! Called out Luffy. As the swords man tried calling his name ,but couldn't hear him. As Luffy tried jumping into the ocean ,but was stopped by Sanji. You Rubber Idiot what are you trying to do? SAVING MY NAKAMA! He screamed with tears going down his face. LUFFY LISEN WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING I DO TO WANT TO SAVE NAMI-SWAN ,BUT THE MARIMO IS WITH HER SO SHE'S FINE! HE WON'T LET HER DIE LUFFY SO KNOCK IT OFF AND STOP TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF! NO! As more and more tears went down his face. CHOPPER TAKE LUFFY I TO THE ROON SO HE WON'T LEAVE AND KILL HIMSELF. Ok. As Chopper grabbed Luffy and took him into the nursery.

NAMI-SWAN STAY STRONG! As she was unconscious. As Zoro looked at her innocent face. As Zoro spotted a Woden plank on the surface. As he swam to get it with Nami on his back. Stay strong Nami. As he laid her down on the plank. As a huge wake came out of no where and stroke. As Zoro grabbed onto Nami causing her to crash not his broad chest. And as soon as he knew it he couldn't see the going merry any longer. ----------------------------------------- ( on the going merry )------------------------------------------------
NAMI! ZORO! Cried out the little reindeer with a whole lot of tears. As they took the last order form their dear navigator. And kept heading east. As lead them to safety. As Sanji went into the nursery to check up on his captain. Luffy? What the hell do you want? He said with anger. Are you ok. WHY THE HELL WOULD I I LOST 2 NAKAMA! If t wasn't for me then this wouldn't have happened. What do you mean? When she called out or both Zoro and I we tried finding her. But as soon as we saw her she was already in the ocean. ITS ALL MY FAULT! Take it easy. As Robin walked in. Cook-San may I talk to Luffy-San? Yes Robin-chwan. As he walked out. Luffy it isn't your fault. Yes it is Robin. She's fine. Robin. Yes. May I have a hug he said while covering his face with his hat. Sure. As the older woman hugged him and he hugged her. Are you better? Yeah I need some time alone.