?

As the something tapped on his shoulder as he turned around. He didn't see anyone. He than looked back at the sky. And he felt the tapping again and again. But this time he got angry and called out. STOP TAPPING MY SHOULDER! As he focuses his gaze at the night sky. But than saw something in the clouds. And all of a sudden it started smelling like tangerines. It was Namis face in the clouds. As the swordsman got down on his knees and stated sobbing. It was all my fault. As tears went down one at a time. As Namis figure came from the sky and wiped away Zoros tears. As she placed both hands on his cheek and kissed his head. As the swordsman just stared blank faced. Nami? Zoro please don't cry because of me. I will be sad just continue your journey with Luffy. All you need to know is that I love you. Be the best swordsman in the world. For the crew, your best friend, and me. I have to go now Zoro. NO Nami please. As more tears streamed down his face.

I'm....so...sorry.... As Namis figure fades away for the swordsman. Will never forget you Nami. As a voice could be heard. Zoro I will always protect you when you need me. Just imagine my figure with you. I may not physically be with you. But you am physically try and see me. Bye Zoro I love you and for that I will always will love you. As the swordsman ran to the boys cabin. And tried sleeping. And as soon as he did. He saw the navigator in the morning.

XD how did you like the story sorry it took a while to write this. And that it's short but it's done and I will write a new story someday.