Will he remember?

As Nami gave a little grunt because of stretching. God what a bright day she thought as she went to open the door. I wonder what everyone is doing. As she entered the kitchen and saw everyone of the straw hats in there ,but the marimo. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMI-SWAN! Called out Sanji. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Called out all the straw hats in the kitchen. Thanks you guys you didn't have to as she got a bit embarrassed. As she gave a little disappointment in her voice. Nami-swan is something wrong? No I'm fine Sanji-kun. No she's not. Called out Usopp. It's probably because Zoro isn't in here saying happy birthday. Aren't I right? Yes Usopp your right as she sat on the barrel with her elbow on her new picking up her head. Zoro is sleeping right now Nami-San. You can go and hit him n the head and wake the shit out of him. I guess I can do that. Once he comes out of the room can you call him and send him to me so I can talk to him. Yes Nami-swan. Sure. NAMI BLOW OUT THE CANDLES I WANT TO EAT ALREADY! Fine. As she blew out the candles on her birthday cake. As she went out and looked out to the ocean reminding herself when Zoro was playing with her in the ocean. As she smiled while thinking about the thought.

Nami Called out a little voice. Yes Chopper. Are you going to get some cake? Yeah, I'm going to get some later of that's ok with you guys. Nami can I tell you something. Yeah of course. As she carried him and held him while looking at the ocean. Zoro truly loves you doesn't he. Yes Chopper. Well are you two going to do something today for your birthday? Not that I remember. The lazy bastard may not even know today is my birthday. Well, if you do something may I come with you two. If its ok with Zoro then it's totally fine with me. OK! He called out in excitement. As Nami gave a small smirk towards Chopper and looked back at the view of the ocean. When she reached in her pocket and found the shell that Zoro had given her when they were talking. Everyone! She called out. Is there something wrong Nami? Questioned Luffy with cake in his mouth. Luffy don't talk with your mouth full. We will be on the island in around 6 to 5 hours. Is that fine with all of you. Hope you guys enjoyed the cake that Sanji baked. It was delicious! Called out Chopper. Yes Nami-swan I saved you a piece of cake that no one can have ,but you. Thank you Sanji-kun. I'm happy you all remembered my birthday. Nami-swan we all got you presents. Really? Yeah we love you Nami without you we wouldn't really be this far in our journey. Without you we wouldn't have gone this far s we all got you something for your birthday if that's fine with you. Called out Chopper.

Would you like to open your presents now Nami-San? I would love to thank you guys. As they all followed out to the deck of the ship. OPEN MINE FIRST NAMI! Called out Luffy. I will Nami said with a bit of enjoyment in her voice. As she went to grab it and opened it. Ummm... Thank you Luffy. Do you like it? Yeah. Wat is that thing. It's al the food that Nami likes all combined in one piece. Wow how thoughtful Luffy. Sanji said with sarcasm in his voice. Nami-swan open mine next. Ok. As Nami stood shocked of what was inside. Thank you Sanji-kun! Called out Nami causing her t get out of her seat and hugging him. As he got into his noodle love form. As Zoro opened the door a bit to get out of it. And walked down the stairs. Yohohoho welcome Zoro-San. So whats inside causing you to hug Sanji so much. Nami-San. Well it's a necklace that I have wanted for some time now. It's a green jewel in the middle with little orange jewels surrounding it. Wow Sanji where did you get this. Franky questioned. Well on the port we landed a couple months ago I bought it for my Nami-swan. That's so sweet. Open mine! Called out Chopper. As she grabbed Choppers gift given to her from him. As she opened the box and found a drawing of the whole crew. Saying happy birthday. Thank you Chopper she said with tears in her eyes of happiness. Nami did you not like it your crying I didn't mean to hurt you. No silly I love it thank you. As she grabbed the little reindeer on her lap and held him for while.

I thought that since you love to make maps and its like drawing you would like it. Then she held the little reindeer on her lap. Open mine Nami. She went up and held onto Chopper and grabbed the gift. Well, do you like it. Questioned Usopp. Thank you Usopp. She said with a smile. I love it. What is it. It's a photo of the oceans view. The one you alway see when coming out of the women's quarter? Yes. She then gave a quick glance at Zoro. Then looked back. Wow thank you Brooke. Said Nami. It's your very own instrument. I can see I love it thank you. Does that mean I can see your pan- hell no! As Nami kicked him on the head. Causing him to have a bump on his head. Nami-sis open mine. I will Franky. She then grabbed it. Wow it's heavy. Yeah see what's inside. She opened and saw a tool kit which read happy birthday hope you like the present. Thank you Franky. No problem Nami-sis. As Nami reached for a present which was from Robin. D you want to open it Chopper? Questioned Nami. YEAH! As he dug his little hoofs under the wrapping and opened it carefully. It's a book. Really what's it about? It's about a prince and a princess. There is a catch to this isn't there questioned Nami toward Robin. I guess you will just have to read it will you Nami-San. I guess.. She said with a mystery in her voice. Thank you guys I loved the presents. Oi. What Zoro. I think you forgot about my present. I thought you would forget. Just open the dam present and you will see what you got.