What to do?

I need to find shelter. Called out a red head. As she reached a stand that sold fruits. As Nami went up to the man. How much does it cost? 5 dollars. What that is way to much for just a fruit! Can you give me a discount as Nami got her sad look on her face. As the older man started drooling over Namis beauty. As she had the chance to take one and run away. As 3 men started to chase toward her as she pulled out her staff. Get closer and I will kill you. Nami threatened. As she ran and finally got away from the three men. As Nami started panting. Now I just need to find a ship to steal from and get their food. Since I already know where to go. As it started getting darker. God dammit where the hell can someone find a damn shelter. As she found a ship with the straw hat symbol. As Nami got on board as she looked around to see anyone coming her way. As she found a dark closet filled with treasure. The most that would value would be the sword laying in front of her. Or the straw hat worn by shanks and Monkey D Luffy. As she heard loud foot steps ,but not from one person but from many others. As she thought. What the hell did I just get myself into? As she hoped that no one would check the closet. Oi, Luffy. What? Did you invite someone in here. No why would I do that. Shit shit shit. Nami thought to herself how did he know. Swords-San I also think that someone came and gave us a little visit. As a long nose came in. With a large cyborg and a little doctor on his back. Robin -chwan I will get you a cup of coffee. Called a Sanji in his love form. Oh I miss placed my hat. Luffy my sword is with your hat.

As Nami couldn't really make up the faces. Yohohoho is something wrong? Robin-Sana. Wait a minute Brooke. As everybody kept a silence. As Nami tried to make a plan to escape. There was no use she was surrounded by the whole crew. Shit. As a figure grabbed a sword from the floor pointing it at the direction to where he had thought there was someone. As the sword was pointing at her neck. As she held in a cry. Oi, Luffy is your hat there? Yup. As Nami started to shrink by the second that she heard the one man speak it sounded so strong and serious. I have to reveal myself thought Nami. As everything went dark as she thought for the chance to escape ,but was stopped. Ocho fluer! As her feet were still on the floor as the sword pointed at her. But the moment the light went on. She saw everything a young lady pinned her feet to the floor. A long nose guy was aiming in her direction if he let go it would go straight for her head. As a rubber man was standing with a evil look on his face. As she took out her staff. Hey put that sword down! Why not put down our stuff. Nami wasn't going to back down. As the man grabbed her by the neck almost choking her to death. DROP THEM! Yelled the green head. Nami was struggling for air. It felt like her lungs were going to pop inside her. Oi, Shitty MARIMO drop her. Shut up ero-cook. Oi, Zoro drop her called the captain. And did as he was told. Usopp put down your weapon. Robin keep her still. As they did as they were told. Hey get away. As Nami pointed the staff at Zoro and Luffy since they looked like the strongest. As Sanji and Chopper went to her aid. OI. DROP IT! Answered Luffy. As Nami did as she was told quickly.

And who might you be? Questioned Sanji. I'm a thief. WHAT ARE TOU DOING HERE! Called out a angry Zoro. I NEEDED SHELTER THIS IS WHY I SWEAR! THEN WHY WERE OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES IN YOUR LITTLE HANDS! As Nami couldn't speak as she was rubbing the spot that was squeezed. So she couldn't breath. SHUT UP! As Nami started crying. As she got up hit Sanji, Luffy and Zoro with her staff. And ran off. Hey what was that for? Oi, Zoro get her. As Nami ran as fast as she cold crying and crying. As she realized who was catching up to her. As she slipped and fell because of the ocean and the sand. Just great. As he it closer Nami got prepared to kick him. He was to fast for her to catch up as he pinned her to the sand. Oi, LET ME GO YOU BASTARD! As he looked closer at her face and saw how beautiful she actually was. As Luffy walked off the ship. Hey Zoro I need to talk to her. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT! Hey I just want to know if your a pirate. I am. Don't take me to the marines please I will do anything. Why wold we if we're pirates? As Nami got to nervous and kicked Luffy. Owww! Called out Luffy. As Nami got weak she was to tired out. She thought to herself at least she was taken with a good fight. As Zoro carried her to the ship. Oi, Luffy what do we do with her? Take her to Chopper. As Chopper ran toward her. I need to take care of her. As he took her into his little room. As Nami woke up. She couldn't remember anything. Only running getting pinned to the floor. And everything went black