The navigator

Oi, Zoro lets not be in the same situation again. She said with a smile. Hey don't drink all the booze I want some too. As she grabbed it out of his hand. I'll just go in town and get some more then. You can't go alone BAKA! Whatever where do I go? Just tell Sanji to get more and he will. Yu think that curly-brow will listen to me? As the swordsman roared in laughter. Zoro take this seriously. Fine. As he stopped his laughing. As both crew mates heard the crashing against the wall. What the hell is Luffy doing now? As she looked around the area to where they have heard the noise of a crash. Zoro.... What? It's not Luffy. MARINES! Called out the childish captain. How did they find us!? Turn west. As all the straw hats got to their stations. BOOM! Shit were going to have to fight them one on one. EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT! As all the marines charged towards the straw hats ship. Lets get going. As the marines went on board the merry. GUM GUM PISTOL! ONI GIRI! CIEN FLUER! FLAMING STAR! RUMBLE RUMBLE! Called out all the straw hats. As Nami saw a marine fall over deck one and another and a another.

As a marine went charging towards Nami. As she pulled out her Clima tact. THUNDER TEMPO! Called out the navigator and a shock of electricity came out of her Clima tact. As the straw hats kept fighting. As a couple more went around Nami electricity tempo! As more fell to the floor shocked. As one charged behind Nami when she hadn't noticed. With a sword. As she trend and saw the man already halfway close to her. Ahhhhhhh a screech came out of the navigators mouth. As the swords man jumped in front of her and blocked the attack that was headed for her. Zoro.. Stop fooling around Nami we need to send these guys flying. As the swords man against Zoro was also heading for the same goal as he was going for already. Being the bed swords man. As Zoro fought him and the man landed on the floor. If .i can't.....kill...you... I WILL KILL ONE OF YOUR NAKAMA! As the man headed towards Nami at full speed. NO! Called out the swords man as the opponent strikes the navigators arm. As Nami held in her scream from inside her mouth.

I will go for him than. As he changed towards Usopp. No back away quivered the sniper. As the man strikes...it wasn't the sniper. But who? NAMI! Called out all the straw hats. What were did Nami come from questioned the little reindeer. As the sniper still was on the floor shocked. As the navigator was falling. And Zoro caught her before she had hit the ground. And laid her down on the wooden floor. And removed his bandana from his arm and onto his short green hair. As his eyes turned evil as if it were from a demon. As the man backed away. As Zoro strikes him in me move as the man fell to the floor and was tossed int the ocean. CHOPPER TAKE NAMI INTO THE NURSERY! Called out the captain. As the reindeer did so. NAMI! Zoro she's In the nursery leave her in there. NO! I NEED TO SEE HER NOW! Called out the swordsman. NAMI! As the swordsman tried to pass Luffy.
---------------------------------------------------------------- in the nursery-------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAMI NO! DON'T DIE! As the tears swelled up in the little reindeers eyes. As he went up to hear her heart ,but all he heard was one last beat. As a sharp noise was heard. As pictures flashed back to where Nami and Zoro were smiling. As all the straw hats were crying.

As the little doctor pleaded for the navigator to come back. But nothing had happened. -----------------------------outside the door----
As the little doctor cried when coming out. So Chopper how is Nami called out Luffy. As the little reindeer whispered in his ear. Ahhhhhhhhhhh screamed out the captain. As he began t hit the walls of the ship. IT'S ALL MY DAMN FAULT! As Zoro came outside of the crows nest. And looked out. He saw Luffy...hitting the walls. As he went down and asked to know what the little reindeer had said to the captain for him to react this way. Oi, Chopper what up with Luffy. Hey can I say hi to Nami? Zoro... What. Nami....... What I couldn't hear you? Nami.....is..dead. As there was dead silence. No chopper your kidding right? No Zoro. I am seriouse as the reindeer broke down into tears. WHAT!? As he slammed the door open. Nami? As he headed to her unconscious body. As he placed his ear against her chest and herd not one beat. As Zoros eyes began to tear up and drip down his cheek. And landed on Namis face. No Nami you can't be dead. As he broke down into tears. Oi, marimo what are you doing Nami is sleeping. Ero-cook its over. What? NAMI IS DEAD! AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT! As he cried even more than before.