Saiki k | little fluff <3

[archive]

You and Saiki have been together for a few months, and he's been everything you could ask for. Except one thing:

"????????" Saiki looked at you confused. "I don't get why you'd want any of my sweaters or hoodies. You're wearing your own sweater right now."

"That's not the pointttt," you puffed a bit with annoyance. You've asked to have one of his sweaters for weeks but he won't budge. It's embarrassing to say exactly why, and even harder not to think it since you knew Saiki has been trying to figure it out.

"You don't like much couple stuff anyways," Saiki pat your head then went back to reading his book on his bed.

You plopped yourself on him, which you knew annoyed him. He didn't do anything of course since he didn't want to push you off either. "For someone who has godlike psychic powers, you're pretty dense," you muttered.

He flicked your head and put his book on your head, continuing to read.

You shook your head so the book was unstable, eventually falling off.

You guys ended up cuddling for a bit until you had to go home.

"Kusuo! Could you help me out with this real quick?" His mom called from downstairs. "Be right back," and he teleported away.

You jumped up and grabbed his sweater he left on his chair into your bag. It still smelled like him, with a little hint of coffee jelly. You always fell asleep so easily when lashing with him so having his sweater at night would be even better. You knew he'd catch you anyway, but if you were fast enough-

"So that's why you wanted my sweater."

You froze and turned. Saiki was at his doorway with a smug little smirk on his face.

"Weren't you going to help your mom?" You slowly covered his sweater with your extra one in the bag.

"She couldn't find her phone so it just took a second. But back to the topic, my sweater," he walked over to you and looked into your bag.

"What are you talking about? I was just refolding my extra one." You sweat dropped and were nervous, and he knew it.

"Hand it over."

"Pleaseeeeee!!"

"No."

You started doing your best puppy dog eyes, which he immediately tended up and looked away. You grabbed his hands to wrap around yourself. He looked back at you with a frown. "Pleaseee?"

"Just because you make you 'please' face doesn't mean I'll say yes."

"But you know why I want ittt"

Within a millisecond, his facial expression changed. "Could you say exactly why you want it then? I think my mind reading is a little bad right now." You wanted to smack that smug smirk off his face so bad right now.

You buried your face into his chest and murmured it.

"I can't hear you."

"Mmf mmf mmm"

"(Y/Nnnnnn)"

You look back up with an annoyed look. "'Cause it smells like you ok?"

"And?"

"I love you?"

"Nope."

"Wow, ok," you let go of him and grabbed your bag. "Can't believe you don't love me no more."

"(Y/N),"

He grabbed your hand and looked at you. He gave a small peck on your forehead and let go.

You hugged him one last time before trying to punch him in the gut. He, of course, blocked it.

"That's for embarrassing me!"

You kissed his cheek and walked downstairs together. You said your goodbyes and left feeling like you won.

IM ALIVEEEEE
Idk what to write so I just write a short saiki fluff

I've been more more effort into my bakugou book recently so this has been getting slower updates than normal;;;

Thank u all for keeping up with this book though! It's still kinda weird that people actually read my shit cuz I'm usually just a reader to take funny screenshots lol