Death The Kid x Reader

[archive]

——————— Soul Eater ———————

Death The Kid x Reader

———————— ☁️☁️☁️ ————————

(A/N)
This is really short btw

You gave Soul and Black Star the finger as you walked home from the campus.

They both smirked while Maka and Tsubaki looked scared and nervous while at the same time Maka looked like she was about to hit them both upside the head.

You wanna know what happened?

Well you don't get to, so read the ffing story to find out.

Timeskip

When you got to school the next day, your hair was flipped to the side and you even went to the mall yesterday to get the most asymmetrical outfit you could find. Even your shoes and socks were mismatched.

"Nice outfit," Black Star giggled.

"You know you're going to regret this," you told him with dead eyes, wanting to strangle him.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine-"

"What the heck."

Kid walked in.

Oh god.

Instant regret.

You know those pictures of people right before disaster?

Yeah.

That was you guys.

Especially you cuz you just looked horrendous.

Like I don't mean to be mean and it may just be the fact that Kid has made me hate any number that isn't 8 but like-

Damn you looked good in that asymmetrical outfit like everything about chu was so gucci-

"Who did this I'm gonna burn at the stake alive."

You simply pointed at Black Star and Soul as you fixed your hair.

The rest of you ignored Kid beating those two up as Maka tried to help you with your hair as you pulled out a pair of matching socks and shoes.

"At least I got twenty bucks," you smirked.

"So you ffing agreed to do it???"

"I'll buy you a giant sign that says 8 or smth just calm down."

"Who the hell wants a giant sign that says 8-"

Timeskip

At the end of the day, Black Star and Soul resented that sign.