Saiki K x Reader I

[archive]

(A/N)
Ok so I'm going to start putting banners after publishing these chapters since it's really hard to find some good ones/make them;; Also I'm focusing on art more than writing so I may have slow updates!! ごめん;;;

——🍮👓The Disastrous Life of Saiki K👓🍮——

————————☁️☁️☁️————————

Italicized means your speaking in English and thoughts are with ''

You were a new student that joined PK Academy about halfway through the year. Your parents got a new job and moved to Japan during winter break from the states. Your half Japanese and know the language well, although not fluently. When you arrived at your new school, you stumbled over a lot of words, switching from English to Japanese.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N) and I'm from the Unites States. I'm not very good at Japanese though I'm still learning."

After class had ended, some of your peers came up to your desk to introduce themselves, although some were kinda...

"HEY THERE, (Y/N), RIGHT? MY NAME'S KINESHI HAIRO AND IM YOUR CLASS PRESIDENT! DO YOU PLAY ANY SPORTS OR ARE INTERESTED IN ANY CLUBS??" a red haired boy said. 'This man really speaking in caps..'

"I-I...uh-"

"Hello there! My name's Kokomi Teruhashi. I hope we can become great friends!" A beautiful girl with blue hair smiled at you.

"Did you encounter Dark Reunion on the way here? They may have followed (Y/N) into the school..." a light haired boy with bandages on his hand mumbled.

"Hey, you wanna get some ramen after school?" a really big guy with a Mohawk and double chin asked, looming over your desk.

You got creeped out and inches away as far from him in your seat as you could. Of course, the others could tell that you were uncomfortable and the boys immediately started scolding the Mohawk boy.

"Don't worry about him, he's kinda weird," a girl with short brown hair told you. "I'm Chiyo Yumehara by the way!"

Your head was spinning at all these names, not remembering who was who. 'Ok wait, red hair guy was Kineki? Kimeko? And the pretty blue haired girl was Terohaki? Teriyaki???? And who was that Mohawk guy???? Who said that they were the class president again??? Was it the light haired guy????'

"OH HEY SAIKI YOU SHOULD INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE NEW STUDENT!!" The red haired guy yelled at another boy with bright pink hair.

You looked over and saw a very quiet boy watching you guys. You swore it looked like he was trying to keep himself from giggling but his face was too still. Kinda creepy...

"Hey.." the pink haired boy said.

"Sorry, Saiki's a little quiet, but he's our good friend!" The brown haired girl said.

"Wait wait wait, what are your names again??? Sorry, I'm bad with remembering names...." you said bashfully, hoping that they wouldn't start introducing themselves at the same time again.

"My name's The Jet Black Wings but my birth name is actually Shun Kaido, but don't tell anyone," the light haired boy said with a pose and an ominous aura.

You turned to the nice brown haired girl and asked her for her name.

"H-HEY DONT IGNORE ME!!!"

"Just call me Chiyo! It'll be easier to remember instead of Yumehara," she replied.

"Call me Kokomi too! I can show you around the school if you want," the blue haired girl said.

'I probably will forget their names after class either way...'

The only name you remembered was Saiki since it seemed fun to say his name.

You turned to the pink haired boy and asked, "Your names Saiki right? Or is that your first name? I don't wanna be rude if you don't wanna be on first name basis or anything-"

"Saiki's fine."

"Oh, okay!" You smiled, relieved that you weren't being rude. Your mom explicitly told you not to call someone by their first name in Japan unless they tell you since first names are usually for close friends or family, unlike in English where it's always first name basis.

Saiki's POV

'(Y/N) called Teruhashi, Teriyaki'

He almost giggled out loud.

Almost.

Saiki immediately was ok with you as the new student. At first he thought that you'd be another person that he'd have to avoid and be annoyed with but his first impression was right on the mark.

I mean

You called Teruhashi Teriyaki and not only that but thought KAIDO of all people was the class president.

Who wouldn't at least let out a loud exhale from humor?

Not only that but you also didn't know all the quirks and weird jokes the class already had so you were considered innocent by Saiki(even though that's the exact opposite).

Even though most people's first impression of you was a nice, kinda awkward but good meaning person, you somehow got Saiki to start liking you mildly.

‼️Part II coming out soon!!!‼️
W('0')W