Kaneki x Reader

[archive]

(A/N)

I finally watched Tokyo Ghoul and finished the first season uwu
(Tbh I finished the whole season in a day cuz I stayed up all night watching it lol)

I finally watched Tokyo Ghoul and finished the first season uwu(Tbh I finished the whole season in a day cuz I stayed up all night watching it lol)

———— ☕️🍽 Tokyo Ghoul 🍽☕️————

Kaneki x Reader

———————— ☁️🖤☁️ ————————

You laid in your room, wrapped in a blanket. The windows were open while the curtains were drawn over them, letting the fabric flow in the wind.

You were biting on your fore arm, trying to contain your hunger. Almost two months had passed but you usually could go a few days longer. Not to mention that there haven't been many suicides as usual meaning food was scarce.

Your phone dinged for what seems to be the seventh time the past ten minutes and you finally rolled over to it.

When you reached over to your phone, the indents from your teeth were clearly visible on your arm from biting it. You groaned and turned on your phone.

6 missed calls

7 unread messages

You tapped onto your messages.

Can of Eki

Can of Eki
U ok? Ur late to work

Can of Eki
R u sick?

Can of Eki
Do you want me or Touka to bring over something?

Waifu Touka

Waifu Touka
Hey ur late again get ur ass up

Waifu Touka
U didn't get mugged did u?

Waifu Touka
Imma send kaneki over right now if you don't show up in the next five min

Waifu Touka
Also have u changed my contact name yet?

The last two messages were from five minutes ago.

You jumped up and ran to your closet and changed. Just as you were pulling your t-shirt on, the doorbell ringed. You quickly made your bed and kicked everything under it.