Saiki K x Reader II

[archive]

——🍮👓The Disastrous Life of Saiki K👓🍮——

————————☁️☁️☁️————————

Italicized means your speaking in English and thoughts are with ''

It had been about a week or two since you had begun studying at PK. You became friends with Teruhashi, Mera and Chiyo. Some of your classmates also really liked you since you'd also entertain Kaido with his Dark Lord roleplay thing, keeping him away from interrupting the other students.

The only person of the group that you didn't know that well was Saiki since he was a quiet boy, though your friends considered him part of the group and tried to get him to engage with you guys.

After school one day, you lagged behind a bit from everyone else heading home since you couldn't find your phone.

How the heck did I lose my phone??!!! I literally had it in my bag the entire day..

"(Y/N)? You okay?" Chiyo asked as the girls were leaving the door.

"I'm good! I'll be right behind you guys!" You replied back to them. They left the room leaving you by yourself.

You searched the classroom and couldn't find it anywhere. You grabbed your bag and retraced your steps throughout the day trying to figure out where you could've lost your phone.

You started getting anxious when there were less and less students in the building. You asked a random person what time it was and it was nearly 5.

Hhhhhhh I'll have to look for it tomorrow.

You headed out the building and saw Saiki standing at the entrance of the school. Your eyes lit up and speed walked over to him.

"Hey Saiki!" You smiles at him as he turned to you.

"Hey," the pink boy said as he reached into his bag and pulled out your phone.

"My phone!" You took it from him and tried to turn it on.

"It's dead."

You looked back up to Saiki. "How did you find it? I was looking for it ever since school ended."

"A guy from another class took it."

"WHAT??!!!" You were shocked and shuffled around your bag looking for your charger, immediately anxious. "Was he doing anything on it?? Did he figure out the passcode???"

"No, he tried to. I took it before he could figure it out though."

You sighed relieved. Why would someone steal your phone??

"He was trying to put his number in there."

Did I say that out loud? I don't think my mouth moved though..